interrogation

Stephen squinted and squirmed nervously on the chair he was given. His hands handcuffed to the table with fake, plastic, police handcuffs, looking anywhere but at the people infront of him.

Where was he?
Well Tony's kid or the evil interrogatores as dubbed by Morgan, were standing infront of him, surrounding the table with their arms crossed looking hella scary. Tony looking at them from the place he was sitting on the love-seat in the corner of the room. Let me add, Faceplaming.

They have found them in his lab, making out, now interrogating his secret not-secret-boyfriend of 7 months as revenge for not telling them. How the fuck Tony managed to hide this from them for 7 months? Well no-one knows about the spell Stephen had to cast on everyone for 8 times, him and Tony being the exceptions

But this time Stephen was not able to cause Peter quickly webbed his hand, knowing what Srephen could do.

"What's his favourite food?" Morgan asked, her sibling nodding beside her, all dressed as Nick fury or Natasha, leaving Morgan who had fake moustaches, a ring-lence kind of thing on her right eye  and a cowboy hat.

"Uuhh... Cheeseburgurs and shwarama" Stepehen said Harley and Morgan nodded leaving Peter and Nebula, who were whispering to each other "He took more than 3 secs to answer, what should we do?"
Nebula said to Peter who shrugged.

"Let's just ask him another question, he does that again, we paint his face bright yellow" Nebula nodded.

"What's the name of his hugging pillow?"

"Buckaroo the duck" and now there was a tomato instead of Tony on the love seat. 'payback bEtCH' Peter quitely mumbled and smirked to himself.

All four of them nodded and the interrogation went on. Let's just say when Stephen was released from there, he was terrified for life.