Trapped

Note : Tony and Peter are not close. Peter only comes to compound for suit upgrades and regular check ups, which May forces him to take.

Peter had just reached the apartment when loud screeching of tiers and the knock on the door, made him sigh heavily. That only meant one thing Happy is here to pick him up for regular check ups and suit upgrade.

"Peter, Happy is here!" May yelled from living room, expecting him to come out.

Peter came out after 10 minutes with his backpack. When he thought, it was enough time for them to flirt.

"Hey, Happy" Peter greeted with a small smile. "What's up, Kid" and then the were just standing in silence, with May staring at both of them.

"soo are we gonna go now or do you guys want another 10 minutes to butterfly each other."

"We were not!" both of them almost said in unison. Peter looked at them with bored expression. "ofcourse you were not" he said and made his way out.

"i uh- gotta go um- talk to you later" Happy said and jogged out.

®\'¥π•¥©Le time skippp\α•~®™¤£'\|]

Jumping outta the black audi, Peter was still nervous as the first time he ever came to compound and surprised the shit outta The Tony Stark.

Taking out his Alpha red badge, Peter scanned it and followed Happy to where ever he was taking him. There was a slight buzz in back of his head, constantly, keeping him a slight cautious about his surroundings.

They reached at the end of the hall, to a metal door, which Peter knew, was vibranium. Happy left him there and the door opened and Peter casually walked in, trying to keep his cool.

"Sup Mr. Stark" Peter said, setting his backpack on table, taking out the suit and flicking the webshooters outta his wrist.

The slight buzz was more louder now, Peter looked around, all the junk scattering around, the oh-so normal lab. "Hey kid, can hold this for me then we can get started on your suit." peter nodded like an obedient puppy and made his way to the large piece of what Peter assumed is an old car and bulletproof glass by the thickness of it.

He was just going to hold the glass when the buzz on his back painfully shot up his spine.

Bang

(Bada boom boom boom hit you with that dudududu)

His head was aching so much, something must have hit him pretty hard.

Tony was just going move his hand to reach his head when a voice stopped him.

"Don't"

He flinched at how the voice was really rough, harsh and hoarse, but young. And then it clicked. Peter! His eyes shot open only to see a bruised face.

Peter was holding up a debrise on his back, which, most likely, have killed him if he didn't. His breathing was ragged. His leg below the knee was bent in an unnatural angle. There was a cut just above his right eyebrow, naturally, blood dripping through it.

"PETER!!"

"Jeez. Im right beside you and you screaming isn't helping the situation! enhanced senses, remember? "

"Sorry. But what happened?" the voice was verry hushed and in a wispering tone, filled with anger and worry. If not for Peter's senses, he really doubts if he had heard it.

"A bomb went off, Hydra soldiers, the rest of the Avengers are fighting 'em. I already called for help. They're coming as soon as they can." he said through gritted teeths.

Tony again opened is mouth to ask something but Peter beat it to him, somehow already knowing the question. "you were unconscious for, like, 15 minutes."

"You are holding up that for 15 minutes! The heck they are doing!! Taking this much-" Tony was ready to rant and scream for half an year but he was cut of by Peter grunting a bit.
That ofcourse shut him up but the worry was still there. No words were said for a few minutes.

"Hey Mr. Stark you know the equation you wrote on white board was wrong." Peter said out of nowhere. Tony knew what he was doing but there's nothing much he can help with so played along.

"really?" "Yeah you took -2 to opposite side but didn't changed the sign." and so on they talked about random topics, why the Mark 14679th's blasters exploded, why carbon...
"There is someone above us. Cover your ears" Tony wanted to protest but nonetheless did as told.

"HEY! WE ARE TRAPPED HERE!! HELP!" yelled Peter as loud as he can and lifted the debrise a bit to help them in finding him and Tony.

The debrise instantly got lifted off and gasps were heard. Bucky lifted Peter and ran towards Dr. Cho. Natasha said something in comms and was going to check Tony for injuries but he ran off behind Bucky.

€~£β©®®&π~time skip•€£~™~¥£~π...•

ep...

eep...

Beep...

Beep...

The small beep of holter meter is the first thing Peter hears when he wakes up. A rough, big hand was holding his small one. Not sure where he is but he's aliv-

"Holy shit i'm alive!!" he yelled and grunted immediately after. The person in the room immediately came forward and started soothing him.
"Hey its okay Pete. Just loose you right leg. Its okay nothing happened"

The voice is familiar, Peter just isn't able to put his finger on it. "Mr. St-stark?" Peter said in a small voice, eyes closed, as if he's almost afraid the person will just disappear.

"Yep Peter, its me...
You know you gave me one hell of a heart attack" Tony sighed, supporting his head in one hand. "with what Heart?" well until Peter realized what he said Tony was alredy laughing his ass off, leaving a tomato red Peter, but frowning he said "I'm sorry Mr. Stark i should have informed you about my buzzing senses sooner than i di-"

Peter's rant was cut of by Tony giving him a deadly glare, Peter visibly gulped.

"Don't you dare apologise for something that's not even your fault. In fact i should be thanking you for saving me"

"..."

"Seriously Peter if you hadn't held that debrise for him, he would've probably gone splat as the tomato sauce on a cheese burger." joked Mr. Starnge after magic-ing a portal inside, making Peter smile a little, which Tony really appreciated.

"Wizard! We talked about this, you can't just portal into a room. Just use the goddamned door for once!" Tony exclaimed.

"Sorry. But i'm here to check on Peter. He injured his spinal cord." Stephen said making Tony's eyes go the size of a dinner plate. "AND THAT'S What the report said. We are not sure yet so it could be a false statement." he quickly added not wanting to worry Tony.

Tony was just going to go outside when Peter stopped him "wait. C-can you please... stay?" his voice was so small and... Cute? Tony couldn't say no. So he nodded and watched as Stephen made sure Peter's okay.

"Okay so that was just a false statement, nothing is wrong with his spinal cord and he should be back on his feet in just 3-4 days" Stephen said and stood up ready to make a portal but was stopped by Tony's glare.

"I-i'll jus-t use th-the door.." and with that Stephen was nowhere in their sight. Tony and Peter laughed for good 5 minutes before something clicked in Peter's mind.

"AUNT MAY'S GONNA KILL ME-"

*outro rolls*