Chapter 1

<Grian's POV>
I continued building the wall while Scar explored the home area. I felt pressure on my legs, "SCAR!" I said half expecting he did it on purpose. "What?" He replied in a confused tone, "What are you.... doing?" I turned around to see he was gone...but...no, I can still hear him, "Where are you?" "I'm with the sheep," he replied with a giggle. I walked over to the hole the sheep were in and yes he was in it petting them. I knelt down by the top of the hole and gave a soft smile and giggle. Scar then looks up at me and waves his hand as if to tell me to join him. I drop into the hole causing half heart damage but get up to stand next to him and pet the sheep.

<Scar's POV>
After Grian jumped into the hole it damaged us so I glanced at my health bar to see how much damage it caused and surprisingly it was only half a heart. I looked back to see him standing next to me petting the sheep. We stood in silence for a moment, "Well- umm this is  awkward..." I looked back at the sheep which started trying to eat my shirt, "HAY!!" I yelled and pushed its face away and stood behind Grian putting my hands on his shoulders. He laughed while still petting the other sheep, "Scar are you scared of a sheep!?!?" "No," "Right~" I rolled my eyes at his statement. I walk to the side of the hole and begin to build out, "Hay don't leave me here," I hear him say as I feel a tug on my pant leg. I look down at him to see the look of confusion on his face. "Do you want to continue building the house or not?" I say kneeling down to get closer to him, he crossed his arms and said, "Yeah but you could have said something instead of-'' I put my finger over his mouth with a smug smile, "I did say something," "What, when," he said grabbing my wrist to move my hand, "when you asked," he posed then got an  irritated expression on his face, "ok smart alike," I laughed, I enjoy making him mad.

<Grian's POV>
I build out following him. Listen I love hanging out with Scar but he can be INCREDIBLY annoying yet, I'm stuck with him. After I get out of the hole I don't see Scar, what the hell is he doing now. All of the sudden I felt someone's arms wrap around my stomach and they lifted me off the ground, "HAY PUT ME DOWN!!" I yell grabbing the person's hands. I hear them laugh and immediately recognize it, "SCAR PUT ME DOWN!!" "No," "SCAR!!" "mmhh fine," I stopped struggling and let him set me on the ground. He let go of me and I turned around with my arms crossed, "Yes Grian," he said with a proud look on his face and his hands on his hips, "Why did you do that?" "Do what," I could tell he was trying to not laugh, "Just because we're soulmates doesn't give you the right to pick at me," "Yes it does~" he poked my nose. I gained a stund explanation, that was the last thing I was expecting.

<Scar's POV>
I laughed at the face he made when I poked his nose, he was so caught off guard and it was hilarious. "Come on let's finish this," I say ruffling his hair.

<time skip>

<Scar's POV> [continued]
We had gotten pretty far in building. Grian had the wall pretty much done, I had made pens for the animals and put them in it. "Should we quite for today? The sun's going down," Grian asked looking at the sunset, "Yeah sure." We had used one of the holes the animals were in and made a basic safe place to sleep. I yond, "You tired or just me?" I asked sitting on the bed removing my armor and shoes, "Yeah, we got a lot done." He replied with a tired tone. He also removed his armor and shoes, laying down. I turned sitting with my legs crossed facing him. He had his arm covering his eyes. I poked his side and he flinched, "Hay," he said laughing and moving his arm so it's obove his head on the pillow.

<Grian's POV>
I moved my arm to see him sitting on the bed facing me. I mean I felt the bed move so I knew he did. "Do you want something Scar? You look as tired as I feel," "No, just thinking," "About what?" I sit up and put my hand on his knee, "It's not important, let's get some sleep," "Umm ok, night," I lay down faceing him but he lays down with his back to me. "Night Grian," "Good night."

<time skip>

<Grian's POV> [continued]
I  woke up to something touching my leg and when I looked it was Scar's foot. When I looked at him he was still asleep. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep, I had a soft smile on my face. As I moved his hair out of his face he grabbed my wrist. It startled me I will admit that. "Good  morning, sleep well?" He opened his eyes and locked them with mine, "Yeah, you?" He let go of my wrist and stretched before getting up, "I slept really well actually, you're like a human heater," I giggled, I got up and stretched. I hear him chuckle, " 'A human heater' that's a new one, I mean I've been called worse." I smiled, I think I'm going to enjoy having him as my soul mate.