Chapter 6

I'm going to try to make a few chapters of the Ranchers POV. Mainly because I can't think of anything to do with G & Scar.

I'm back BI%&ES

I'll probably going to add more to this (maybe) but yeah

This is short sorry

==================================

<Tango>
"Scar and Grian are the only two green lives left isn't- Tango?" I was pretending to sleep to see what Jimmy would do. I was facing the door, aka, him. I hear him walking closer to the bed. He pulls the blanket from my hip to above my shoulder, resting his hand on it. I think he crouched because his hand shifted but didn't leave. I didn't need the blanket, being a fire elf and naturally having a lot of body heat, It was still sweet. His hand moved to my cheek, his thumb slowly rubbing it. "He looks so...peaceful." He giggled, I lost my poker face and opened my eyes while smiling. I rolled over to facing him, "Your giggles are cute," he quickly stopped and turned red, recoiling his hand. His wings wrapped around his shoulders while trying to hide his face. I felt my face heat up as well, "Th-they are?" I sat up with my feet on the floor, "Yes, yes they are." I slid to neel on the floor. He relaxed, allowing his wings to lose around his shoulders, I cupped his face and rubbed my thumb across it. He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand, his wings completely relaxing, falling to his sides. "Jimmy, I've been curious, what kind of bird are you? If it's ok to ask." He opened his eyes and they locked with mine, "Canary." "Canary...songbird," "Yeah, the songbird." I moved my hand to touch the father's that are in the place where, if he was human, his ears are.

<Jimmy POV>
His hand is so warm...I mean it makes sense, he is a fire elf. "T-Tango?" "Oh sorry! I was thinking." He recoiled his arm and got up, I do too. He stood with his back to me. "Thinking about what love," he hates when I call him that, that's why I do it, he glared at me. I walked to stand beside him, my wing resting against his back. "Nothing important." He sounded embarrassed more than anything, "Ya know what, let's go for a ride." "Ok ok let's go."

<time skip>

<Jimmy POV [continued]>
We sat on the ground watching the sunset while the horses were hobbled and eating. "It's not as awkward anymore," "True," I polled him closer with my wing.

<Tango POV>
Jimmy, how do you do this to me? Do you even know you're doing it? I rested my head on his shoulder. His wing is soft, I feel safe.

I begin to feel myself drift into sleep then I hear a soft, calm voice, "Something in the orange tells me we're not done..."