chapter twenty two - Always hers

You sighed to yourself and rested your head against the softness of the chair. The police were still unable to find Eva. Why were they so useless? She could be hurt. You felt tears absorb you. "Hey, Mum?" You jumped at the sound of your daughter's voice. You whipped your tears, not wanting her to see you cry. Alina Winters. Named after Alcina Dimitrescu. She had your hair and skin tone yet Miranda's striking features and eyes. She also had inherited Miranda's dark regal wings. You decided it best not to tell her of Miranda. However, Her older sister, Eva seemed very keen and wanting to see her real mum again. That's the cause of your recent crying. She hissed at you. Telling you that you weren't her real mother and should've died instead of Miranda. You turned to meet your daughters gaze and smiled. "We're out of milk, Would you like me to get some on my way back from school? Also what time is Elena and Donna coming for dinner tomorrow?" She asked with a tilted head. 

Alina waited for your reply. Just as you were about to answer, there was a sharp rapid knock on the door. You raised an eyebrow and told Alina to stat put. Of course, she did not listen. She grabbed your arm as you cautiously opened the door. A yelp of surprise left you when Eva crashed into your arms. You gave a watery chuckle and returned her embrace. "I'm sorry, Mama!" She whined. You shook your head. You would always forgive her. An awkward cough came from above. Your eyes widen as they met with gold. 

A woman, nine foot six, stood tall. Her hair damp from natures forces. You didn't have time to finish. You couldn't contain your shock. The lady looked to a small blonde beside her. You followed her gaze, Ghostly blue eyes met yours. Pink lips twisted into a smile. "(Y/N)." The priestess cooed with a fond smile. Her blue eyes scanning you.

You felt tears rise. "Miranda?" you turned to look at Eva. Searching deep for an explanation. She couldn't meet your tearful gaze. "Eva... What have you done?"  You weren't sure what to do next... After all you were always Miranda's. Always Hers.

+++++++++++++++++++

And We're done!! I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Thank you to everyone who made writing this book worth while. As you could probably guess... there is to be a sequel. But I wish to concentrate on other works before I start it.  I hope to see you in the next one. Lots of love, Author. For the last time on this work... Have a good night/day, my readers. Thank you. I would be nothing without you!