Part 5

Dolores pov

It was a nice sunny morning. I was happy and I took a quick look outside my window (is there a window on her room? Idk! Onto the story!) I put on my dress, shoes, and headband.

I opened my door and saw Isabela, my cousin. She was talking to someone.

"So it's settled!" Abuela said happily, "Isabela and Marriano will get married in two weeks!" she finished. The three started walking away.

I started getting a bit sad. Isabela was going to marry the man I was... In love with. Marriano and I are very close friends, and for the past few months, I've been in love with him. I wanted to tell him so badly. But I couldn't...

1:i don't know how

2:im too scared of getting rejected

3: now he marrying my cousin!

I couldn't tell him! I just can't...

Mirabel's pov

I was walking past Dolores door, when I heard soft cries. Is that Dolores? Why is she crying? Did someone hurt her?! I thought

I opened her door slowly

"Hey Dolores..." I said nervously. I saw her quickly wipe her tears, shake her head, and stand up. She looked like she was going to collapse on the floor out of rage and sadness.

I walked a bit closer to her and asked if she was okay.

"Are you okay? *lE dRaMATttiIiIc GaASSssSp* Did someone hurt you?! DiD yOU sTeP oN sOmEThInG tHAT hUrT?!" I asked. I tried to add a bit of ✨dramatic✨ acting to make her laugh.

She laughed at my dramaticness... Is that a word? 'Dramaticness'? I think it's a word. If it isn't... It is now!

" Yeah Mira. I'm fine. Just dealing with some... Issues... "she said nervously. I looked at her for a quick second, then gave her a big hug.

" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiit a second... " I said..."what kind of issues? If it's jealously, I don't know what to do. I'm normally the one getting your help." I told her.

"It's alright Mirabel. I'm okay, don't worry about it." she replied. I knew there was something up with her. I saw her crying just 3 minutes ago!

Motivation = lost😭😭😭😭😭

I don't have much ideas. I know it's a short chapter but I'll try to update and get as much ideas as possible.

In the meantime, could you maybe comment something? Or maybe vote? Pls😭

And Thx for 67 reads. I know it's not much, but for me it it😒. <3

Okay bye✌️