Part 13

Okay, I'm kinda ganna do some for this book, I'm not ganna say the pov for a specific person, unless it's necessary for the reader to understand, or I don't wanna be a narriater

Mirabel sighed, knowing that someday, she will need to carry on Alma's legacy. "It that what you've wanted to tell me for the past few years?" she asked. Alma shook her head in agreement. The three, Mirabel, Alma, and Bruno, agreed to keep this a secret for some time. Bruno knew it would already be enough shoking news that he'd been living in the Casita walls.

The day of the proposal
In Isabela room

Isabela lie in her bed. According to Dolores's hearing, she and the entire family knew that Marriano is planing to propose that night.

"Dolores, are you sure that I look perfect?" Isa asked her cousin, Dolores, who abuela told to help Isabela for the proposal. "Yeah, yeah, Isa. You look just perfect! Like always!" Dolores replied. She sounded angry, and full of jealousy.

Dolores had a secret, one that only she knew, and maybe Camilo, her brother. Even though, he's her soon-to-be cousin in law, she's had feeling for him. Lovely feelings. She's been hiding these feelings for a long time. Especially from Abuela.

Dolores seemed sad, but at the same time, furious. "Dolores, did I do something wrong?" Isabela asked, "No! Nothing at all! You're always soo perfect! You could never do anything wrong!" Dolores replied angrily. Isa knew Dolores wasn't ok, but now, she thought it was entirely her fault. "D-did I... Did I do something to make you upset? What ever it was, I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" Isabela said, trying to avoid a fight. Dolores sighed at went to her room.

When Dolores left, Isa started to feel guilty. She heard Camilo camping in, "What do you want?!" she said. Camilo walked in, "I uhh... I think I know why Dolores seemed mad at you. She isn't mad at you! She's just... Uuhm... Jealous?" he said

"And? Why's she mad at me?" Isabela asked, she hoped Camilo was right about Dolores not being mad at her.

Sorry for not pasting/writing anything!😭
I've been busy with other things. I know this chapter is VERY short, but I always forget to write something + I haven't posted in awhile. I'll try to get something more soon

Bye <3 ✨✌️