Part 14

Isabela looked at Camilo, with a hope that Dolores wasn't mad at her. "Well Isa... Dolores has a... Uhmm... She has a bit of a crush on Marriano..." Camilo said. Isabela looked at him with a shocked face, then changed to a happy one. She'd been wanting to tell Abuela that she doesn't want to marry Marriano, and now, Dolores can take her place.

" Well Camilo... Do you think abuela would let Dolores marry Marriano? Because I don't wanna marry him! I haven't even got to know him yet! I only know a few things about him!" She replied.

"Well how the heck am I suppose to know?! Ask abuela yourself. She loves you, I'm sure she won't mind!... Pluus Dolores, me, aaaand you are on board with the idea!" he said.

I'm too lazy to right down what happens at the 'proposal' sooooo...

Two hours before Marriano and his family came, Isabela went to abuela.

Before she went to her, Dolores, Mirabel, Camilo, all help her. They made sure she'd have the confidence to tell Abuela.

She told abuela.

And abuela... Didn't take it as a good thing

At first, she made an angry face, then sighed before calling Buzman Family

There were a bit of yelling, Mrs. Buzman didn't like the idea.

"Uhhmmm... Abuela... Did Isa tell you about the uhh" Mirabel said walking to her Abuela, "Dolores situation?" she whispered/finished.

"What?! Dolores?! Who the heck is Dolores? Is she the reason you're canceling?! Whatever she's paying or doing to you, I don't care!" Mrs. Buzman yelled through the phone.

She dropped the phone as she started yelling at Marriano, thinking it was his fault.

Meanwhile, Mirabel and Isabela explained that Dolores should be the one to marry Marriano.

Her and Marriano were friends since they were teens(my au) and she'd fallen for him.

Abuela looked at Dolores, shocked.

Dolores was both embarrassed, and a bit scared of what Abuela would say.

Alma chuckled, then sighed.

"I should've guessed." Alma said. With a reassuring smile on her face.

Dolores became more calm, less stressed, less embarrassed, and smiled at Alma.

"Uhh... Hello?! Alma! You still there? I've started thinking a bit more... Aaaaaand... It's fine. To be fair, they've only known each other for like... What? A week? 2?" Said Mrs. Buzman.

A mounth had passed.

Dolores and Marriano had grown closer.

Alma and Mrs. Buzman were thinking of getting them married. It would be great for the Madrigal's, the Buzman's, the village, and the Encanto.

Bruno had still been living in the walls.

Ha still didn't want to get back into the family.

He wanted to wait until the time was right. But he refused to use a vision to know when "right time" would come.

The arranged wedding between Dolores and Marriano was a week away.

One week before the wedding
9:52 am

Alma's pov

Dolores is asleep, the rest of the Familia was all eating breakfast, except Julieta, who was trying to hide the extra arapas from 'Camilo'

"Hey... Abuela? Should someone wake up Dolores?" Mirabel asked me. "No, no. Let her sleep. Besides, I want you all to know something, but Dolores cannot know!" I replied/announced. "What is it Mama?" Pepa asked. She'd always be curious about what  had to say about her kids. I mean, I can't really blame her. I'm kinda the reason Bruno left.

"Well, firstly, Mrs. Buzman and I have been thinking." I started "Are Dolores and Marriano getting MARRIED?!" Mirabel and Camilo said, at the same time. "JINX!" Camilo yelled. Mirabel growned while Camilo chuckled to himself. I sighed and told them that their right. "Yes. Mrs. Buzman and I were think of getting Dolores and Marriano married."

No one pov

Pepa and Felix were overwhelmed with joy. Their oldest child is getting Married in a week.

Camilo, Mirabel, Isabela, Luisa, and Antonio, all wanted to help as much as they could. After all, Dolores, being the oldest Madrigal child, has helped all of them. They all wanted her to have the best wedding day.

"And... I have more news. This one, just can't wait any longer!" Alma announced to the family. They all looked at her with confused faces. "Mirabel, would you uhh... *clears throut* Get him for me please?" she asked. "Oh uhhh right! I'llberightbackinaminute!" she said fastly. So fast, that she slipped on her dress a bit. "I'm fine! Bye" she said. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Mirabel came behind Abuela.

"He uhmmm... Doesn't want to... Seen..." she said, pointing to Bruno, who was hiding behind Abuela.

Abuela moved to the side a bit, "I know we've had our... Issues. But Bruno is still part of this Family, this community, he's finally back." she said.

Dolores, Isa, Camilo, Luisa, and Antonio looked at him. Half shocked, half a  'THISISTHEGREATESTMOMENTOFMYMOTHERFRICKENLIFE' kind of expressions.

Pepa, Julieta, Austin, and Felix all got up to hug him." Welcome back, brother. "Pepa and Julieta said together.

Okay kinda cringe
I'm sorry
This chapter could've been better, but it was rushed. Sorry

And Thanks you sooooo much for over 400 reads on this book!

Bye✨✌️