Free? PT. 2

No one's Pov:

Will realized that big Q has been gone for a while.

He decided to finally detach himself from the game to go check on Quackity.

He opened the Bathroom door and walked in.

" Quackity? " Wilbur said in a calm yet soft voice.

Wilbur had no intentions of making Big Q stress out. But sadly that is what happened.

Quackity didn't realize that he has been gone for a while.

Big Q was freaking out,, he was quickly trying to become to come up with an excuse so Wilbur didn't worry.

" Quackity? Are you here? " Wilbur said as his voice start to sound worried.

The duck quickly got up,, having no excuse or lie prepared. He just decided to go with the flow and if anything happens then he's fucked.

Q left the stall and was met with Wilbur's presence.

A relieved sigh left Will's mouth,, glad to see Quackity is fine.

" Big Q are you alright? You we're gone for a while"

" Uh Yeah,, of course why wouldn't I be? "

Wilbur wasn't an idiot and he knew something was wrong. Will decided to just let it slide and to not make Quackity feel pressured.

Will had made the decision to act obnoxious.

Both of the boys were hiding something from each other,, but when they are more comfortable with each other perhaps they will open up.

We will just have to find out.

" Alright,, wash your hands and let's go back to having fun. I'll be waiting outside "

" Mkay I'll be right there "

Quackity was happy with the result he had received.

Wilbur left the bathroom meanwhile Quackity was washing his hands.

Will was leaning on a wall next to the bathroom door,, waiting for Big Q to finish.

 Sally walked past Will with this guy who was probably and most likely Jared.

Wilbur was a bit irritated. How could she walk around acting like nothing ever happened? Thought Wilbur.

Quackity finally got out of the bathroom looking a bit happier.

Wilbur grabbed Quack's hand and soon wandered off into the crowd.

They were going to enjoy their time together with no interruptions this time.

-----------------

Another chapter = Closer the story is going to get.

Dw it's not going to end soon there's still going to be a lot more chapters!

Kinda proof read??

Be the bad bitch you deserve to be.

Word count: 378