Tiny Celebration

Wilbur's Pov :

I could hear the crowds gasps as I went through the finishing line with pride.

Although one thing caught my eye. I saw Big Q slightly looking down onto the floor while touching his scar. This was.. strange,, I've never seen Quackity so.. scared?

I should probably ask him what was bothering him. That seems like a friend type of thing to do.. Right?

I mean I never had any friends during middle school and highschool and college- Jesus no wonder people called me " The loner ".

Anyways I got out of the vehicle and was soon bombarded with questions. Most of them we're like " When did you learn how to do that amazing trick you pulled? " and " How did you time that so perfectly " etc.

I tried to answer their questions as best as I could but all that was on my mind was Quackity. He was like a drug,, you just couldn't get enough.

After answering the questions people threw at me I went to go find Quackity.

I found him in the back talking to George. I took of my helmet and walked towards them.

" Was my performance well my love?~ " I said in a playful tone while holding Quackity's hand and kissing it.

I could see a slight blush on his face. I smirked with confidence.

I let go of his hand then looked at George who had a devilish smile. 

" Ooo~ didn't know that that the infamous Quackity had a little boyfriend " George said teasing Big Q.

" Shut up George and go make out with Dream or something. " - Q

I saw George roll his eyes then leave.

" Why did you do that? " - Q

" Hmmm I'm not sure  " I said with sarcasm hinted in my voice.

" But still what did you think of my performance? Was it good "

" Yes you did a good job Wilbur "

Instead of a smirk I smiled. Quackity thought that I did a good job and that's all that matters.

" How about we have a tiny celebration since you did a good job. Just me and you. "

" Are you asking me out on a date Quackity? "

I saw him quickly become flustered.

" Wha- No- Of course not- "

" Relax Big Q I was just kidding " 

Though I wish I wasn't.

" Of course ill have this mini celebration with you. "

" Great so pick me up at 8:00 and here's my phone number " 

I saw him take out a little piece of paper and scribble down his phone number. I was filled with joy. I absolutely couldn't wait to go on this " Date " with the one and only Quackity.

He soon gave me the piece of paper.

" Wait where are we going to go? " I asked.

" You'll see" Big Q said then winking at me.

As soon as Quackity left I was jumping around like a highschool girl that had a crush on one of the popular boys.

People started giving me weird looks so I stopped and got embarrassed. I just couldn't help but feel excited.

-------------

Sorry for not posting- <33

Hopefully I'll start posting more often again.

Not proof read.

Live laugh love - Me.

Word count: 531