Tiny Celebration PT. 2

No one's Pov:

It was soon going to be 8:00 o'clock and Wilbur was currently a total mess. He didn't know what he was going to wear.

After several minutes of him freaking out on what he was going to wear he finally came up with an outfit. Wilbur had a white turtleneck with the sleeves rolled up below his elbow. He had a black belt with beige dress pants on. He also had a baggy v neck navy blue half button up shirt.

Here's a visual of what Wilbur's outfit looks like:

And to finish the outfit he had white airforces. He took a final look in the mirror,, fixing up things that he thought needed fixing. For example his hair; it was very messy so he fixed it up a bit to make it look neater.

He went downstairs now heading to go grab his car keys.

-------------

Quackity had already planned his outfit as soon as he got home. His outfit consisted of a dark blue buttoned up shirt that was tucked in and had a few buttons down which showed his chest. He also had black dress pants with a black belt and black dress shoes. He grabbed a couple of silver rings and put them on his fingers. He grabbed a necklace that had a cross on it.

He put on a bit of eyeliner and mascara and that was it. The only thing that was missing was his beanie.

Out of everything that he had planned he forgot where he had put his beanie. Big Q was now destroying his house trying to find his beanie. He eventually found it in a drawer in his room; thank god his eyeliner and mascara was waterproof because he was crying tears of joy.

He put on his beanie and checked the time. It was now 8 o'clock and you could hear Wilbur's beeping outside; signalling that he's here. Quackity rushed downstairs and opened the door.

---------------

get stuck on a cliffhanger 

this was more of a filler chapter tbh-

sorry if it's so short- ;,

You are amazing <33

Word count: 362