Confession.

No one's POV: 

Quackity started doing whatever he needed to do. Such as combing his hair, doing his skin care routine. Making himself look presentable by all means, he was hesitant to finally see their faces again. It has been quite a while, during the time of the incident all he could think about was revenge. He wanted both of them to feel what he felt. He used to hate them with a passion, but now it is different.

Quackity no longer feels that he has to hold a grudge between them. He wants to coexist between the two boys, awaiting the time where he no longer has to worry about bumping into them and being able to not look a them with any other emotion other than hatred. He looks into the mirror, remembering all of the exciting and difficult times he went through. He smiles, the voices he used to hear no longer blabber loudly, they now sit quietly.

All of the solemn empty nights he had to endure, and the all of the days where it was full of something pure. He remembers it all, he feels as if he is at peace but he thought he shouldn't get his hopes up since he doesn't know what is there to come. Especially now since he has to be in their presence once again. 

Quackity finally left the bathroom, prepared. He had on black dress pants that fit him in all the right places, an oversized black shirt with a graphic design on it, and his dunks. He had a couple of silver rings on his fingers, and he added a silver chain. Of course he couldn't forget his blue beanie that had LAFD sewed onto it. 

---------------------

Meanwhile with Wilbur, he was already prepared. He was waiting patiently for Quackity to come out. Wilbur has never been in more love up until now, he loved Quackity with all his might. He loved his scar, he loved his hair, he loved his perfections and imperfections, he loved everything about him. He wouldn't trade Quackity for anybody else, he was special to him. He affected him in a way nobody else could. He has loved Quackity since the day they met, ever since he laid on the short duck hybrid boy. It was truly love at first sight.

Wilbur was wearing a brown trench coat with a yellow turtleneck and brown cargos. He had on his converse and red beanie with a gold chain, and earrings. He was worried for Quackity, knowing what he had been through he couldn't help but ponder if he was okay mentally and emotionally. He looked at his phone and it was 12:53 PM. It was time to go soon and was wondering what was taking Quackity so long?

Finally he saw Quackity going down the stairs, Wilbur looked at his love and blushed a little. Wilbur thought Quackity looked beautiful, no even more than that. Words couldn't provide much definition on what Wilbur thought of when he saw Quackity. 

"Are you ready to go my love?" Wilbur said.

Quackity blushed at the pet name, but he shook the feeling off, none the less they had to go asap. 

"Thank you, but we have to go now we're about to be late." Quackity said in a hurry.

------------------

They finally arrived at the park on time. They could see Sapnap and Karl already there, waiting for them early. Quackity and Wilbur stepped out of the car, Quackity being a little hesitant but he knew it was the best for him and both of his ex's. He made his way over to the two he used to despise. This was the first time Quackity looked at the both of them in the eyes without feeling hate towards them. 

Sapnap opened his mouth, 

"I want to apologize for the way me and Karl mistreated you, the way we left you out, the way we made you cry. I want to apologize for how we made you feel alone, and that you had to fend for yourself. How when you needed us we weren't there to support and help you. We are so deeply sorry."

When Sapnap finished talking, Karl opened his mouth, ready to speak. 

"I also want add something, i'm so so so sorry that I forgot who you were Quackity. I feel so ashamed and guilty  that I forgot that you were my love at that time, and if it isn't too much of a problem. Would you like to be our boyfriend once more?"

Quackity was stunned, Wilbur felt a wave of jealousy come crashing over him. 

"I'm afraid Quackity- or should I say my Quackity, is already taken and loved by someone else which is me. So i'm afriad he won't be able to be your little boyfriend anymore." 

Sapnap and Karl were shocked, but they felt relieved that Quackity found someone else who genuinely loves him. 

Quackity looked over at Wilbur with a surprised face, he never thought Wilbur of all people would react that way. Quackity looked back at Sapnap and Karl, looking at them nonchalant  and made his final decision. 

"I forgive you, but I must ask both of you a favor. I want to coexist with you both. I dont want to be your friend but neither your enemy. I simply want to move on without any regret, shame, and hatred. After this we aren't to talk again, not even a word. Will you be able to do that for me?"

Sapnap and Karl felt a little bummed out but they understood where Quackity was coming from. Sapnap and Karl smiled at each other, they assumed it was the best choice out of them all.  The two looked back at Quackity and Wilbur and agreed. 

It was over, finished. There's no going back now. Quackity felt what he hadn't felt in a long time. Freedom and liberation.

After Sapnap and Karl left, Quackity looked at Wilbur and gave him the biggest smile ever. The couple began to hug, embracing each other, feeling each other's warmth, finding comfort in each other.

Quackity began to cry out of happiness, it started to rain, little droplets fell out of the sky. One soon became a colony.

----------------

Sorry that I haven't been posting!

Make sure to drink water and to value yourself!! <333

Not proof read

Word Count: 1050