A confession.

No one's Pov:

It was starting to become late as Quackity and Wilbur were walking around town. Laughing and talking to each other; overall having a wonderful time. The duo didn't pay any attention to their surroundings or the time. It was just them, enjoying the time they had together. 

Quackity realized that he loves Wilbur, and decided to move on from Karl and Sapnap. He realized to accept what happened that day and just move on and be happy. 

The two only focused on each other. Nothing around them caught their attention; It was just them, in their own little world. 

The darker the night became the emptier the streets were. It was just them two, walking together, enjoying the comfort they gave each other. Nothing could separate them, even if one dies the other would just die with them. They loved each other dearly but they both weren't aware of that. 

The two decided to go to the spot they had their  " date " at. Although it took longer since they left their car parked in a random parking lot they still enjoyed walking together alone in the pitch black darkness. 

The stars never shined so bright yet they were so mesmerizing and beautiful. They finally arrived to the field of flowers; they both held each other's hand and ran throw the row of flowers together with such joy.

 It's weird how a few months ago Wilbur was just a newbie to Accelerate, not knowing everyone or everything; he just randomly appeared like a ghost. In those few months that they got to know each other, the both of them never felt so appreciated before. The two of them rushed to the little hill both hanging on tight onto each other's hands not wanting to let go.

They both sat down on that hill, the moon right above them illuminating their faces in such a beautiful way. They both and stared into each others eyes, both becoming lost in them. They soon started becoming closer and closer to each other, almost closing the gap between them. Their faces inches apart, soon the both of them opened their eyes.

" Can I kiss you Quackity? "

" Yes Wilbur you can. "

Wilbur and Quackity closed their eyes once again; now fully closing the gap between them. The emptiness Quackity had felt now has been filled up, as for Wilbur he finally felt love again. They both felt happy, they felt like this was the right thing and it most certainly was. Wilbur cupped Quackity's cheek; pulling away from the kiss. The two of them opened their eyes and smiled peacefully.

" Quackity do you want to be my boyfriend? "

" I would love to be your boyfriend Wilbur. "

They sat there enjoying each other's presence as they kissed once again.

-------------------

This chapter is luckily proof read.

Have an amazing day/evening/night!

Stay tuned for more chapters!

Word count: 597