Sleepover PT. 2

No one's Pov:

It was now the morning.

The sun was shining through the curtains,, the atmosphere in the room was warm and comforting.

Both of the boys who were keeping a distance from each other were now cuddling each other.

Everything seemed peaceful.

Not being able to worry about what was happening in the world,, it was just 2 " friends " that are cuddling peacefully.

Though that was all ruined when Quackity's alarm went off.

Both of the boys got up quickly. Neither of them questioning why they were so close to each other or how it happened.

Quackity turned off his alarm and went to his closet to find something to go to work with. Meanwhile Wilbur just sat at the edge of the bed putting his shoes on.

Big Q went into the bathroom and took a shower. Quackity soon got out of the shower and changed to what he usually wears when he goes to work which was a white buttoned up crop top with black booty shorts and black suspenders. Also with fishnets and heels.

He then did his makeup which was a foundation and concealer,, smokey dark blue eye shadow with black eyeliner,, and then for the final look,, mascara with black lipstick.

He grabbed his beanie and left the restroom.

Big Q looked at Wilbur and saw he was ready.

" Could you wait for me outside? I still have some things that I need to get first "

" Sure "

And just like that Will left leaving Big Q alone in his room.

Quackity grabbed his wallet and purse that contained his pepper spray and pocket knife.

He looked in the mirror to see if he was missing anything which he wasn't.

He left the room and went downstairs to see Wilbur waiting at the front door.

" Ready? " - W

" Mhm " - Q

" Let's go then " - W

" Alright " - Q

Wilbur left the house with his keys in his hand.

Quackity left the house too but before he got into Will's car he closed the front door and locked it.

He entered Wilbur's vehicle and put his seat belt on.

They then drove off to work acting if they weren't just cuddling a few moments ago.

-------------

Sorry for the late upload <33

Not proof read

Love yourself <3

Word count: 370