The devil's lair. PT. 2

No one's Pov:

Once the 2 boys or should I say men stepped out of the car and looked at the restaurant that was in front of them. 

They were pretty flabbergasted. None of them expected the restaurant to look so preppy? Despite it's name it's look was strangely comforting.

They entered the restaurant perhaps suspecting the interior to look more like the places name " The devil's lair ".

Yet they were wrong. It had the same aesthetic as the exterior.

They went to a table set up only for 2 people only.

They sat down and waited to get the menu.

After several minutes of waiting they finally got the menu they deserved.

After figuring out what they wanted and the waitress taking their orders they were now sitting in silence once again.

Both of the boys were staring at each other's eyes making eye contact.

Everything surrounding them was tuned out and their only focus was each other.

Seconds turned to minutes.

Minutes of staring at each other yet neither of them got bored.

You could look at them and say that they're in some sort of trance. Which you aren't completely wrong.

The waitress arrived again with food on the tray. Snapping them both out of their " trance ".

" Here you go " The lady said with enthusiasm as she put the plates filled with food onto the table.

Wilbur and Quackity looked at the seemingly nice woman. They spoke at the same time with the same tone of voice.

"Thank you" 

Quackity and Will looked at each other right after.

The woman had already left going to attend other customers.

" Jinx !" Both of the boys said.

They were now fighting each other like little children. Saying things like " Stop copying me you weirdo " or " Shut up you bitch " etc.

Soon enough they stopped fighting each other since a worker told them to stop their bickering.

Though that didn't stop the tension around them.

They ate their delicious food that was sadly forgotten a few seconds ago. They were still pissed at each other still throwing insults at each other every once in a while.

They soon paid what they needed to pay and left.

Quackity opened the car door aggressively and got in the car aggressively. 

Though that pissed Wilbur off he still entered the car like a normal person.

"Be careful you dumbass. This car was expensive" Will said.

" Yeah,, yeah. Just drive already you bitch "

Wilbur rolled his eyes and started the car. 

They were now returning back to Quackity's house.

----------------

Sorry for the late upload- I was at the mall with my mom and sister.

Not proof read I'm too lazy for that shit lol

Express yourself and don't let people's words get the better of you <33

Word count: 448