Work

TW: A bit of sexual doing? ( if that makes sense )

No one's Pov:

It's been a while since Big Q went back to work.

So once he arrived everything seemed a bit nostalgic which he didn't mind.

He had been keeping contact with George all this time since they were like two peas in a pod. If you didn't know them you could say they were siblings.

The first thing Big Q tried to do was try to find George. He had received a few hello's and welcome back's while trying to continue his journey on finding George.

Wilbur was just following Quackity like a lost puppy; going wherever he was heading to.

After countless minutes of searching for the one and only George they had finally found him making out with Dream.

" Well what a pleasant surprise this is " said Big Q while smirking.

The couple immediately stopped what they were doing and looked towards Quackity. They were surprised since they didn't expect Big Q to return today.

George immediately jumped up and ran towards to Quackity,, giving him the biggest hug ever.

" I've missed you so much! " George said with enthusiasm.

" Same here! " replied Big Q.

They stopped hugging,, Quackity soon noticed that George had hickey's all over his neck.

" Alright imma go now so you two can go back to what you were doing "  Quackity said; winking at the couple.

George's face soon turned pink from embarrassment.

Quackity and Will left the two love birds alone so they could finish what they started.

Big Q knew that there was a race today and he knew that a lot of people will be there. So his reappearance will be a shocker to the audience.

Wilbur took out his phone and checked the time while Quackity was socializing with people. It was 4:45,, the race started at 5:00.

" Hey Big Q "

Big Q turned around and faced Wilbur.

" Yeah? "

" We should start getting ready. It's 4:45 the race starts at 5 "

" Alright " Big Q turned towards the other employees. 

" I got to go. It was great talking to you guys "

The workers said their goodbyes' as Wilbur and Big Q wen't to the back.

--------------

ebebxh

not proof read <3

Make sure to drink water and eat <33

Word count: 373