𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

A gentle breeze of love...♥︎

Vicky, currently nineteen years old, had lost his parents in a cruel murder when he was just six years, an age where life should have been filled with laughter and happiness was painted by tears and tragedies for him.

Fortunately, he had a helping hand to pull him up from his miseries. It was Thikshitha, currently twenty-six, a girl who is seven years elder than Vicky. While she was in the ninth standard, he was in the second standard. They both pursued their studies in the same school and their houses were on the same street too. She always walks him to school and back home from his lower kindergarten age. Thikshitha considered him a naughty child and had an immense adoration for him.

Also, after his parent's death, Thikshitha, afraid of Vicky being poorly treated by his guardian as well as due to Vicky's displeasure to stay there, took him into her house with his legal guardian's permission and poured him all the love in the world to the point that he forgets that his parents are no more. As Thikshitha is kind of Rich, she was able to provide him with almost everything he asks for...

But will she be capable of providing the romantic kind of love he craves from her? Vicky didn't know when his feelings for her took such a drastic turn. Yet, he is damn sure about wanting her all in his possession. Will Thikshitha give in? What would be her reaction when she learns about his love?

Let's join in their journey to witness it❤️

Hey guys!

How does the concept sounds?