𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

All I want to say is, enjoy the romance while it lasts :)

Thikshitha

Before having to retreat to our room, Vicky and I stood silently at the bottom of the stairs. "Good night then," I lend him a small smile. "Yeah, night night" he breathed out, ruffling my hair as he whirls around and walks up the stairs.

Well, I thought he would kiss me. At least on my cheeks. Oh Thikshitha, why do you always require him to be the one to initiate everything?

Right!

"Wait..." I yell, ascending the few stairs he had left behind. "Bent down," I say once I stand in front of him.

Getting the hint, he hesitates...

What!?

Does he not wish to kiss me?

My heart wavers for a second at his disapproval. Yet, I close the distance between us and wrap my hands around his torso, hugging him.

His hand goes over my shoulder and he dips his head to my ear. "If I kiss you now, what's the guarantee that later you won't complain about me knowing nothing but this?" His voice is knitted with unseen grief. I peek up at him, still embedded in his hold.

God, did I hurt him to that extent?

"No Vicky...I didn't mean like that" he locks my free strands of hair behind my ear and smiles, softly. "Ahaa?" He hoists his eyebrows and naughtily stares at my lips. Damn how much I've missed this side of him!

And...

Our lips greet each other. The slowest kiss we had ever shared. It is delicate as though we both were making an effort to imply something through it. But then Vicky's tongue invades my mouth, catching me off guard for a millisecond before I got acclimated to his action.

My eyes willingly shut off, cherishing our moment.

Gosh, I swear he is flirting with my mouth, each flip and lazy dragging of his tongue over mine is resulting in my legs to shiver. If that isn't enough, he exacerbates the kiss, stroking his tongue to the roof of my mouth, to the corners of my cheeks, and eventually, the underside of my tongue where he kind of tried to do something like rotating his with mine...and I assumed that was the end of the kiss but to my fright, his tongue then penetrates my lower lips soft portion, exploring the tender skin there. At this rate, my hands that have been banded around his torso are literally clutching him tight enough to let him know of my suffocating state.

One of his hands holds my chin as I feel him detaching his lips from mine. My eyelids split up and I was about to lose my balance, but thank Vicky, his hands that curled previously in my shoulder dropped down to my waist, gripping me tight.

"How was it? I learned it from one of the hentai I had watched" he grins proudly. I stare at him, thoroughly speechless. "Doesn't silence indicate yes? I knew it! I knew you would love this..." He smiles, grasping me close to him.

I have no idea why I couldn't speak right now. "Can you manage to walk to your room or should I drop you?" I blink, no words scrambling out of my brims.

"Um...Thikki? You okay?" A big fat NO! After that strange yet delicious kiss, I am not anywhere near to being okay! "Your room" Oh, certainly, judging by the female voice, seems like I had confided that...

God kill me!

"Oh..." A surprising look crosses Vicky's face before I found myself dangling on Vicky's shoulder. Why couldn't he ordinarily carry me? This stance feels like committing abduction.

"Can't you carry me normally?" I hiss, watching the number of stairs increase as Vicky climbs up the steps.

"This is more appropriate for me" yeah my foot. "like having my butt beside your head?" If any, it's immensely inappropriate. Not to mention his hand that is under my rear as he balances me on his shoulder.