𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Thikshitha

My head feels heavy. "Ayoo" I cry out as I cage my hand on my head and slip myself off the bed to stand on my feet.

I couldn't remember anything that had happened last night except having alcohol and also the awful news of Vicky being in lo-- That idiot, how dare he! I'm going to kill him, why in the world would he fall in love with me when several girls possessing beautiful personalities are out there?

Why me!?

"Thikki" the door to my room unfolds and there prevails Vicky with a wide grin on his face. "You are awake!" Yeah I'm and I want to slaughter you, like right now, but goodness, I raised you and so neither I could kill you nor I could love you.

Momentarily, after shutting the door, Vicky approaches me and I felt strange. My stomach twists, considering his feelings for me. Honestly, I couldn't digest the fact that he seriously loves me!!!

Oh Thikki, stop your rantings!

Calming myself, I try my best to glare at him, putting aside the pain that keeps on stirring in my head. However, Vicky still beholds a warm smile as he nears me. I have no idea what had gotten into me at the moment, but I literally sensed my knees go weak and I was forced to rely on Vicky's shoulder and his hands around my waist for my upright standing position.

Is it the liquor's effect or Vicky's that I'm swaying like this? Obviously alcohol! Yeah sure.

Aware of our proximity, I recline back on the bed and sigh in irritation, when another pang of stinging sensation runs into my head. "Should have had a double thought before consuming alcohol" Vicky says in a nonchalant attitude before dropping beside me on the bed.

Weirdly enough, my heart picks up pace at our closeness. Back then, when I was unaware of his intentions, it all felt so natural, hugging him, kissing him... just our every physical contact. But now, it feels distinct and sort of odd.

And there comes his hand to rest around my shoulder, adding a boost to my already pacing heart. "Thikki, do you remember anything that occurred last night after you had alcohol?" He questions near my ear and I want to punch him for giving me goosebumps but I steadied myself.

"No," I say with a curt attitude. "Well..." His face fell and I could detect the disappointment in his voice. "Why did you not meet me behind the hall as I asked you?" His query comes by inciting my anger. Because I heard you love me romantically!

"I don't know, I just felt sick, so I left for home" he huffs glancing at me though mine is directed straight. "I see...but Thikki, are you sure it is not cause you eavesdropped on someone's conversation?" My thudding heart pauses for a second at his question and I stiffen.

So he knew...did he notice me while I was doing it?

"Did you see me do it?" I inquire calmly. Vicky shook his head, his hair brushing mine. And he mumbles a small 'no'.

"When you were drunken, you scolded me for...loving you and I figured out that you might have had eavesdropped on my conversation with Kirti " an uncomfortable silence hangs in the air before I break it by pushing my body off Vicky's embrace and slap his cheeks, hard.

He stays rigid, unmoving at my slap, instigating my wrath further. "Get out Vicky...I am disgusted. I never thought you would do this. Just leave." He just stares at me intently.

"Disgusted? I wonder why you didn't feel the same when you were kissing me on my lips last night" He stands up from the bed and walks over to me, while I look up at him in shock, seated on the edge of the bed.

"What.." my voice comes out low. "I  hadn't done that.." I shake my head slightly. I couldn't have committed something that immoral.

"You had Thikki! Why would I lie to you? THINK!" His tone unusually becomes sterner.

"No...no...I have never seen you in that way, Vicky. There's no chance I could have done something as terrible as the action that you say" all of a sudden, two strong arms sets themselves on either side of me upon the mattress and capture my body in it.

Vicky leans in close to my face as I stagger back and he ceases when our noses touch. Like in a daze, and crawling out of my sanity, my eyes involuntarily shut, propelling me to feel ashamed of myself...

Gosh, Thikki no. You can't allow him to kiss you. Just slap him. It is Vicky. Your Vicky. You raised him...You literally rai---

His lips land on mine and he kisses me slowly, urging me to forget about everything in this world. My stomach flutters with butterflies, an unearthly good sensation blesses me at his kiss. The scenarios of last night peeps into my mind as Vicky plays with my lips, tugging them between his teeth and kissing them...again and again till I slap him on his cheeks, once more.

What is wrong with me!!

"I love you Thikki" he murmurs above my lips, completely ignoring my slap.

"Noo..." I murmur back and he grins before claiming my lips again!! I jerk at his abrupt move and push him off of me while panting.

"I hate you" the words run out of my lips but judging by the kiss I just allowed him to plant on mine, I don't think my words are making any sense.

But think...how can I love him?

He is so younger than me, and I brought him up. Society will look down upon us. Even my parents would be embarrassed by me. Can't Vicky realize all these?

"Aha, I bet you are soon going to love me Thikki" Vicky grins and winks as he exits my room.

Meanwhile, I sit there, confused as hell. Have I been loving him unknowingly for all these years? Otherwise, how could I just permit him to steal my first kiss?

Damn...Vicky!!

.....................

How was the chapter guys?🦋✨

Commentuuuu❤️

Happy Independence day to all my fellow Indian brothers and sisters 🧡🤍💚