𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗❤️

Thikshitha

For another week, we relished our time in Goa and then shifted to Chennai again. I had resigned from my job in Bangalore and now I had to again hunt for a job here!

Plus, Vicky had already renovated his parent's home for us to stay and I couldn't help but relive those moments when advocate uncle and aunt are alive...and then there's this little Vicky who I just desired would befriend me, however, fate seemed to have a thoroughly unique plan.

Vicky is my husband now!

Weeks later, I became pregnant and this vomiting thing didn't leave me at peace for a while. But Vicky was there to support me. He would acquire me various foods, and healthy fruits every so often. Actually, he is the one who cooks in our home. In the morning, before I could wake up, he would arouse and does all the preparations for breakfast and lunch. Accordingly, in the evening, after he comes home from work, he would prepare dinner. Needless to say, his cooking skills are indeed better than mine.

And due to my fatigue condition, I opted to search for a job after my pregnancy. Well, I've been working for years, I require some real break too, don't you think the same?

Presently, I'm slumping on our bed while Vicky is feeding me food. I've been vomiting since evening and feeling utterly feeble.

Vicky wipes my lips with tissue paper and gently bends me back against the headboard as he vacates our room.

I caress my three months belly tiredly.

The room door closes off as Vicky comes in again with a glass in his hand. "What is this?" I enquire, whilst Vicky settles himself beside me on the bed and winds his arms around my shoulder.

"Its drumstick leaves water, my mother-in-law said it's good for health" oh...

I smile up at him and grab the glass in my hand, proceeding to gulp it down. It tastes fine.

Perching the empty glass on the side table, I lean my head on Vicky's shoulder and I sense his lips plant a kiss on my head.

His hands then lower to my belly and stroke it softly.

This is peaceful...

8 months later

"Waaaaa!" Here we go again, our baby commences wailing and disconnects his lips from his feeding source, once he deduces Vicky's presence.

"Get out now!" I yell towards Vicky who is glaring at our baby.

"Why should I get out!?" Vicky shots back.

"Then at least stop frowning at our baby. You are scaring him" I softly say, trying to nurture my Vian again.

(Vian name means--Full of energy)

"I'm not glaring...I'm just making sure he drinks enough milk" well, only If that was true! Whoever knows about Vicky's obsession with my bosoms would have guessed what the actual situation is right now.

"Waaahhhh" Vian's eyes shift towards his father again and he weeps louder this time.

Vicky sighs and twirls around. Only then did my Vian cease his crying. As this tiny human begins drinking from my nipple, I stare at Vicky's, *ahem* my husband's rear with a smile.

He is crazy. How can he get jealous of his own son!?

"Is it not over yet?" His voice booms and our baby cries again. An audible sigh vacates Vicky's lips at this.

"Shh... don't cry da chellam (sweetheart)" I soothe our baby and he starts to feed again. Minutes later, he snoozes in the same position.

Placing a kiss on his head, I move his head and bolt the zip of my nightgown. Then I settle him in the cradle and watch his tiny self with a serene heart.

But my daze breaks when someone snakes their arms around my waist. I shriek, nevertheless, calms down noticing it's none other than my Vicky. Sneaky idiot!

He kisses my neck and rests his head there. His stubble tickles my skin in the process.

"Shall we sleep?" I ask as he turns me around in his hold. "Yes...sure" he mutters and before drifting us to the bed, he gives a long stare at our baby.

"Why are you looking at him like that?" I doubt, tugging myself and landing on Vicky's chest. "It's...I don't know Thikki, I just...I love you and our baby so much" I smile up at him from his chest while he pats my hair softly, with a small smile on his face.

"Thikki..."

He quirks my eyebrows, signaling him to go ahead.

"Thikshitha" ...suddenly the light goes off, and Vicky was on top of me. My zip declines down, followed by my bra and then he begins feeding from the bud on my bosoms, like honey is flowing into his mouth instead of milk.

I will be honest, this is the first time he has done this after our Vian was born!!!

I cover my eyes in utter shyness!

Idiot!

...............

❤️

❤️

Then...

They had their happily ever after!

Vicky, Thikki, and Vian..❣

_________________

Hope you liked this story ❤️ I'm already missing them terribly

Hope you liked this story ❤️ I'm already missing them terribly...🤧

Thank you for all your lovely supports through votes and comments dears!! I will reply to your comments soon!✨ I've been busy 🤧🤧

Tata❤️