𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

Vicky

The raindrops were still tumbling to the ground as I hugged Thikki in my arms. The sudden change of her heart has me feeling really shocked but who am I kidding! This is what I'm literally yearning for all these years...

Her love.

Her consent.

After our little intimate moment, we both just lay like that, no words exchanged, no gazes shared. We simply had each other snuggled closer to our bodies.

I was almost sure that Thikki will slap me If I touch her breast again, but she didn't restrict me when I grab one in my hand casually. They are just like I have imagined them, If not, much better. So fluffy, so frisky, too smooth...

Her reaction when I touched them still gets me hard. The senseless gasps and moans she let out were still living in my head, rent-free. I want to have them again but I'm afraid of her response. Damn you, Vicky, be happy that she allowed you to at least grip it in your hands.

I look down at Thikki laying with her eyes open, her head partially on my chest as she rests her body sideways. One of her assets is squished against my body while the other is in my hand.

Carefully, I brush my thumb on her erect nipple and she nuzzles her head in my chest, her eyelids closing off in pleasure.

"Um. Thikki, " I need to know If she is still feeling sore. If positive, I'm not intending to touch her for the time being. "Carry on idiot..." Her muffled voice resonate in my chest and I, of course, didn't waste a single second before commencing to tease her breast.

"They are very soft Thikki" she hums at my words as I crush them under my palm. In a swift moment, I hover above her. A yelp abandons her lips at my hasty action and she stares at me wide-eyed as I bend down and place a kiss on her nipple.

"Seems like you are obsessed with them" she laughs as I drew patterns, reaching towards her neck by the tip of my nose. "I'm," I squeeze them once more before showering kisses all across her neck and jaw.

She smiles at my kisses, which made me feel relatively pleased. "What then Thikki?" I inquire, spotting a kiss on her lips. "Hm...I guess, you should let me dress up so that I can cook lunch for us" she nods her head, hoisting her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah right..."I replicate her reaction and we chuckle at each other before our lips again bind. Thikki messes with my hair as she permits my tongue to intrude into her mouth.

We kiss for a few more minutes and after that, I flatten beside her. "Vicky," I turn towards Thikki and couldn't control myself from touching her breast again. She didn't appear to mind it though except that she bit her lips, painfully.

Minutes in, she regains herself and questions. "When did you start loving me?" Well, to be sincere, I think I have always loved her. "Who knows? It doesn't matter really..." I shrug slightly, rendering Thikki to shoot me a pout.

"It does...what If it's just lust and nothing else? If you are truly in love with me, then it must have started in your childhood, when you were unaware of intimate activities. But If it suddenly came out of nowhere in your teenage years, it might just be a temporary infatuation with my body. I'm not certain about this though, cause, as you know, most people fall in love at these times and indeed, most of them lead a good life ahead. Still, Vicky, are you sure that you are truly in love with me? That your love is beyond these things..." I disconnect my hands away from her body.

Seriously? After all these years she has spent with me, she didn't understand the type of guy I'm. Has she reckoned that all I want from her is just her body? Does she speculate once I get bored of it, I would leave her?

"Stop talking nonsense." I don't know why I'm feeling disgusted with myself suddenly. I am not that sort of guy. Gosh, I never thought of anyone other than Thikki in these senses. She is the only girl I've ever wanted to be in my life as well as my bed.

I sit up on the bed, my face in a grimace. Understanding the seriousness of this situation, Thikki perches upright too, covering her upper body with the sheets in the process.

"Nonsense? Does it sound like nonsense to you?? I'm talking about our future here Vicky!" She utters sternly. "Yeah, our future? What about it? I love you and you love me. We marry and we live happily. That is all it is." She scoffs and shakes her head at my utterances.

"This is exactly why I can't trust you entirely. It's easier said than done Vicky. I swear, once people outside come to know of this...I can't even think of the consequences. Leave the society, what will my parents think of us, think of me--- "can you shut up Thikki? Why in the world are you always worrying about that? Just try to enjoy the moment, this time will never arrive once again. Don't waste it" her face still remains in a deep frown.

"You wouldn't understand, would you? You still have to grow up. You don't know anything except these!" she mutters and looks away. My heart stops for a second. And tears rush to my eyes but I swallow them down. How wonderful...

"Yeah what do I know, right..." I mumble lowly, getting off the bed. "But Thikki, where did these thoughts go when you were moaning shamelessly under my touch? You were enjoying it, weren't you? Such a selfish one you are! Using me and now subsiding all the faults over me. Remember Thikki... this all started with your permission. You were the one who initiated all these, you kissed me first and so I carried it over but not once did you really wanted to stop me. The occasional slaps were just a show you put on, isn't that right Thikki?" Thikki's eyes snap to mine, anger swirling in them.

"I knew it. I knew this will end like this. Sorry Vicky, I guess I gave in to my desires. Seems like I'm the one who retains lust towards you, you were decent from the start. I am the one who led you on...I should have stopped myself. After all, you are still a boy, I should have been more careful," a tear slips down her eyes.

Why the hell is she crying now...

"Gosh stop crying. I'm really glad that I found out about your true thoughts about me at last.." in a fit of rage, I bestow her a sickening look before turning and clutching the knob of the door to get out of here.

I'm feeling so angry with Thikki. How can she think like that of me? How dare she say that I don't know anything other than touching her? Do I appear like a guy who would leave her halfway? I love her.

I don't fucking care what her parents or friends or society say about us. She is my priority. I will take care of her no matter what. Why can't she just recognize this simple fact? How can she talk in such a bitter manner to me? She should be the one who has to infer better about my personality. I take things lightly but I know what I want, and I know how to sustain it and take care of it. It's breaking my heart to discern that Thikki still doesn't know me, as I thought she does.

"Forget this..." Thikki says and sniffs but I'm too outraged to look back at her.

"I don't even want to remember this" words fled my lips before my mind could deduce its essence. But I don't care anymore...

I am so done with this.

Exiting her room, I make my way upstairs to mine and slam the door shut.

I feel so uncomfortable with myself. I don't know what to do. Hissing, I found myself opening my laptop and watching anime but it didn't give me any relief yet I proceeded to watch it, absentmindedly.

Things finished before I could even figure out how it started...

Life is strange.

.....................

How was the chapter guys?♥️🙂