Vian💗

Mr

Mr.Actor.

He is the star that glimmers inside every lady's eyes. The official and latest heartthrob of females. Acts like a player, but he isn't one to play with his fan's feelings.

He is funny, crazy, egoistic, chaotic, attractive, and handsome. Has crazy sexual fantasies and appetites but he wishes to implement them only when he finds his girl.

At twenty-five years, Vian is nothing but basking in indulgence, fame, currency, the spotlight of girls, and what-not. He has everything a guy could ask for. Adding up the unconditional love of his parents and his small sister towards him, he has precisely achieved the peak of happiness.

However...

As they say, too much of anything is good for nothing, Vian is suffocated because of his popularity. A tiny interaction with a female category is enough for his toxic fans to bubble up in outrage and hunt down the specific girl he had communicated with. They further destroy the girl mentally by bestowing dreadful words on her. They are going crazy over Vian. His privacy has become a joke. It's as If his life is thoroughly controlled by his so-called fans.

If that's not enough problem to be resolved, some are even ready to commit suicide If he ever dates a girl. Vian has no clue how to deal with these demerits that waves along with his success.

Using this golden opportunity, several directors and producers choose him in their movies, knowing well, it would benefit them even when the story of the film is not much to be appreciated.

Even through all of it, Vian still sustains his easygoing nature and manages everything calmly. Yet, how long will he be able to bear these...?

Vian's current life is condensed with victory but his heart is dry as a drought victimized land.

That is when, his eyes come across Nandini, his new manager. She is elder than him by five years. Well, it runs in his blood.

She is a lady who is professional, strict, and mostly emotionless. But she isn't sure If she could preserve the same with Vian. He appears to have a brilliant remedy for her lack of sentiments.

His devotees, the fans are okay with Nandini being his manager because she's older than him and most of them assume that she is already married but in reality, she is not.

Their ignorance causes Vian to expend more time with his manager.

The more time spent, the more the attraction enhances, and as a result, blooms the love...

.............................

How was it guys?❤️

Updates from next year😘until then let's enjoy my on-hold stories hehe🙈