𝒾𝓋. 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: john's announcement (ed.)

tw // trauma

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :  beautiful crime - tamer

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

iv. nineteen: ❝john's announcement❞

✵✵✵

Small heath, Birmingham

The sun was nice that early morning and Marianna loved how it felt against her skin however due to what Kimber did to her, she opted on wearing a long sleeved top, intent to cover the marks which are still visible on her wrists and neck.

Weeks have past since the Cheltenham incident happened but the trauma and the bruises haven't left her, the bruises are explainable, which is not new as her skin is truly sensitive and takes time to heal, it's the lack of iron. 

However, it's already been weeks and she hadn't told anybody about what Kimber did, as much as what Thomas chose that day.

Mar hasn't given Thomas any attention since that occasion. She refused to comply to him, often giving Grace the directive to serve him anytime he made an attempt to approach her in the garrison, which the Irish girl eagerly fulfilled.

The gypsy female understood his desire and need to succeed and make his family's business well known, but she couldn't forgive him just yet, and if she did what he decided that day was etched within her. She's not just any random woman he met in the pub, and whatever he did was unethical. Marianna was someone with whom he had shared a history and who stuck by his side to tacitly support him, regardless, he presented her like a basket of delectable fruits to a salivating man. 

Everything, he fucked it all up.

But it wasn't because she carried it in secrecy, that no one saw how strangely she behaved the following few days. 

The gypsy woman was painting one morning in the kitchen, stuffing in the orange and green tints as they melded together on the panel. Diego then, intended to annoy Mar because she hadn't noticed her cousin approaching. He crept behind her wanting to surprise her, however the very opposite happened.

Marianna jumped away from him with a hoarse outcry as quickly as he laid his hand on her shoulder. Her palette, as well as the brush she was holding, were scattered on the floor, painting their floorboards.

The older man's mind was clogged with concern. "Marianna." he called trying to comfort her but stopped his actions when she trembled.