𝒾𝓋. 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜: just the two of us

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : somewhere only we know - keane

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

iv. twenty-two: ❝just the two of us

✵✵✵

Small heath, Birmingham

Yearning for the place to be doused in a golden glow. Marianna James eased the window's drape, and thereafter resumed her dusting. Prior to actually travelling to the Lees' sanctuary to help coordinate with the arrangements, Thomas had instructed her to do it in the interim. She made the decision to start her day off properly — by dusting the sitting kitchen area.

The James woman had last seen Thomas four days ago. They are both distracted with their respective operations that are part of the broader strategy to achieve Thomas' greater aim of getting up to the world. She relished each day she shared with the Lees and befriended a few of the younger members of their family, but it was clear to her that many feared her. She recognizes that she has a reputation for being unlikable. Besides that, the fact of the matter that she appears to be working with Thomas hasn't assisted her already less-than-stellar impression.

And talking of the gent, The hazel-eyed gypsy couldn't shake the sensation of fervour for Tommy; she strongly disliked how she had been needy for the man's attention the same as when she was fairly young; however, her flesh was searching for the dip of the man's warmth.

She was so absorbed in her musings that she failed to see how her small family had stopped in the living room and were now glancing at her unmoving stance.

Diego, who was standing next to his mom, exhaled a laugh while resting solely on a single foot, moving his shoulders considerably, looking at peace and lively.

He said, striving to be unobtrusive, "Mom, I bet ya a guinea. She's daydreaming about Tommy Shelby."

She conducted her engagement with the Lees more quickly than she had predicted. Mar was helplessly restless and could do nothing. The woman attempted to drift off to sleep, but the spirits' snickers woke her up. When she attempted to read, the words were garbled in her thoughts.

The poor gypsy barmaid has so far been so peeved that she wants release, but there is nothing she could be doing. Typically, anytime she's frustrated, she merely cools down whilst she rears herself up to operate in the bar. Yet, after the meeting with Zilpha, Thomas Shelby made it abundantly clear to those under his preservation that the gypsy woman ought not be seen anywhere around the garrison tavern.