𝓋𝒾. 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍: them who've caused it

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : choke - i don't know how but they found me

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

vi. thirty-six: ❝ them who've caused it 

✵✵✵

Small heath, Birmingham

Seconds passed abnormally slow, and the only person who shattered the oppressive stillness had been the competing guy whom, as if by happenstance, should perish at that hour.

Gasping from the whisperings and Karl's nearby wailings, Marianna failed to register Kimber's remark from the right-hand side of her. She only realised what was going on once everyone turned to look at his corner.

"Why should all you men die?" Billy Kimber inquired to no one in particular, "It should just be them who caused it."

Everything occurred extremely fast: Kimber drew out his pistol, and the very first thing that popped into Mar's thoughts was the baby. She forced Ada back then dashed forward towards the pram in opposition to Kimber's weapon.

Mayhem erupted in the backdrop. Thomas' attention was drawn to the blonde gypsy, causing him to be oblivious that Kimber was coming at him. The preponderance of the blinders called for Marianna James.

There's then a gunshot.

The woman was successful in pushing the pram to a secure position. Mar's gaze was drawn to the men who had been screaming, frantic to find her boys.

She witnessed Diego rush to Thomas' side, who was stumbling backward, and Danny, who'd gone insane, sprinted without thinking for Kimber, who shot him on the spot.

Mar suddenly went motionless. She had no qualms as she unleased her father's gun, checked the load, and sauntered to where the conflict was taking place.

Danny had landed in the puddle, but there was nothing else on her mind.

"Kimber!" Marianna yelled at the man who'd been laughing. His eyes met the hard barrel of the gun she was wielding.

"Mar!" Thomas' yell from the forefront diverted Kimber's focus away from her and her rifle.

The Shelby man was smack in the centre, leveling his rifle at Kimber, and Marianna was imitating the pose from the side.

Count to three... Then she shot. Thomas also fired along with her.

She didn't hold her breath; instead, no, she exhaled a sigh of relief as she witnessed Billy Kimber's body tumble to the filthy pavement, blood streaming from his temple and forehead. Dead.