Chapter 6

"Are you two going to wake up, or do I need to pour ice water on you" Wonwoo being the personified version of a cat, was not too keen on the idea and quickly opened his eyes. Jeonghan wasn't pleased with how they were sleeping as he stared at them with his clipboard in his hand.

"Good morning, it's 7:30. Do you want to wake him up, or should I try a hand?" Wonwoo shrugged before pulling himself off Mingyu and shaking him a few times. "Mingyu get up before Jeonghan Hyung kills us" Mingyu turned to the side and put an arm around Wonwoo's waist, only making Jeonghan more pissed.

Jeonghan had enough of it as he stormed off. Wonwoo tried a few more shakes before rubbing his eyes and getting off the bed. Jeonghan returned in the same minute holding a megaphone that he usually used to call them back during the outdoor activities.

"Kim Mingyu, get your ass out of bed this instant or I will make you eat plain chicken breast for lunch" Mingyu didn't need to hear more, and it was loud enough for him to fall off the bed. He rushed to the bathroom before Wonwoo even got a chance.

"Mingyu, I was going to go first" Wonwoo knocked on the door, knowing it wasn't going to open. He turned around to give Jeonghan an awkward smile, walking back as Jeonghan walked towards him.

The end of the megaphone was now poking Wonwoo's chest. "You. Can't. Sleep. In. The. Same. Bed" Jeonghan kept poking his chest until he made his point clear and saw Wonwoo gulp in response.

"Come to the cafeteria before breakfast is over" Wonwoo nodded and waved to Jeonghan, just happy to be not actively threatened anymore. This was the perfect opportunity to go and try to talk to Joshua. Wonwoo didn't need more time to think about it as he went there again.

"Hey Joshua Hyung, are you in there? Did you have breakfast yet?" Wonwoo sat down in front of the door like he did the night before. He could hear Joshua come to sit down too before he heard the morning voice, rough but that just made it more adorable.

"Good morning" Joshua knew it was him, and he still came to the door. The whole thing was giving Wonwoo hope. There was a hum to the second part of Wonwoo's question. "Di-Did you eat?" Before Wonwoo could answer, Mingyu called out to him from their room, silently judging Wonwoo for sitting on the floor in front of 204.

"I didn't. I'll come to see you later. Bye, sweetheart!" Wonwoo couldn't wait for a response since he did have to get ready fast and run to the cafeteria, or he'll probably be starved. Everyone was there as usual, but Wonwoo just wanted to see Minghao. He needed to ask what Joshua's disorder was.

"You okay, Won? You seem a little...restless" Jun asked Wonwoo as he was stuffing the food in his mouth as fast as he could. He just waved Jun off before continuing. "Did he not get dinner last night?" Soonyoung laughed, curiously watching Wonwoo. "You okay there, Hyung?" Seokmin asked as Wonwoo got up after finishing the food in 10 minutes.

"I'll see you guys later" Wonwoo didn't give any further explanation as he ran out of there towards the art room. He thought he would get lost a few times, and he did, he's only been there once but in the end, he did get there.

"Myungho! Stop painting, look at me" Wonwoo rushed over before turning Minghao's chair without warning. The paintbrush he was holding dropped on him and stained the apron. "Good morning to you too" Minghao said as he carefully took the brush off him without doing more damage.

"Did you eat? Why don't I ever see you in the cafeteria?" Wonwoo asked before getting to talking about his now crush with his ex-boyfriend. "I eat it early, I want to come here and paint as soon as possible" Wonwoo nodded, and Minghao was quick to realise his breakfast patterns weren't what Wonwoo was here for.

"Hyung, is there anything you want to tell me?" Minghao questioned, and Wonwoo was happy he wasn't the one to bring it up. "Is it about Joshua Hyung?" Wonwoo didn't even have to say anything for Minghao to understand.

He took his apron off and set it aside before looking at Wonwoo, waiting for him to get on with it. "I met him" Minghao was curious now, when did Wonwoo even get the chance to meet him. "You did? How was it?" Wonwoo didn't know how exactly to answer that without incriminating himself, but it was just Minghao. He always had his back.

"I sneaked my game boy in, I was playing it in the common room, and he showed up. It was awkward for him, but he blushed! He likes me too. I just know it" Minghao couldn't believe Wonwoo actually managed to sneak a game boy in. He'll have to ask about that later.

"Then I talked to him outside his door, the cutest voice, I tell you. I talked to him outside his door again today morning. It could be our thing. We could be a thing" Minghao patiently listened and waited for Wonwoo to stop talking before bursting his bubble.

"Hyung, he didn't blush because he likes you back" Wonwoo was so happy, and Minghao was dreading this, but it would get worse later if he didn't just tell him. "Joshua Hyung has social anxiety disorder. He can't interact with people easily. He blushed because of that...not what you think" Wonwoo stopped, letting the information sink in.

It wasn't just the anxiety. There was more there. Wonwoo was sure of it, and he wanted to help Joshua get over this. "You might be right, but I'll make him blush for real" Wonwoo was determined, and Minghao liked that about him. "All right then, I'll help you" Wonwoo was happy Minghao took the apron off or with the way Wonwoo was hugging him, the paint would've gotten all over him. If there was a chance of helping Joshua, even if he wouldn't feel the same was enough for him.

⸻ 𝄞𓃠⸻