Prologue

SPG CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
———

"Fuck!" I moaned as the rhythm of our bodies became faster. My body arched because of the pleasure. Tears escaped my eyes because of the pain—a pleasurable type of pain.

I felt my whole body collapsed. The tingling sensation that I felt earlier became stronger. Oh my god, I felt something coming out.

"O-oh my god, Calen." I moaned out his name.

He became faster and faster but stopped in the middle to hungrily kiss my lips. He cupped my face and gave me deep kisses. It went on for seconds. He bit my lips, licked them, and played again with my tongue like it was a sort of food he wanted to swallow.

"Hey, lift up your legs, woman." He was panting. I could see the bulky sweat on his forehead, but what caught my attention was his big dragon thing in front of me.

Mahihimatay yata ako.

"T-that position looks embarrassing! Ayoko! Nakakahiya!"

He gave me a smirk. "You turn me on so much. This is what you asked for. Then, I'll have my way."

Before I could even speak, he parted my legs. His other hand traveled over my whole body. He was caressing my boobs down to my waist, and now, his hand was in my middle.

He played with it, and all I could do was call his name. He rubbed and thrust with his fingers. I couldn't even tell how many fingers were in it.

"S-stop, Calen!" I moaned again and again, but he didn't. Until I reached my climax. My body arched and twitched. What the fuck?!

He climbed up to me and gave me kisses again. This time was longer. It was deep and tingling like he was a mad beast that had been hungrily wanting this for a long time.

"Turn around, Miss, Ma'am," he ordered with his deep tone.

Wala akong ibang nagawa kundi sundin siya. Hindi pa ako tuluyang nakakatalikod nang pumasok siya sa akin. He lifted up my butt to have his way.

We were both pleasuring ourselves.

"Shit!" he moaned. It turned me on so much. The pleasure within me excites me again because of his moans.

He lifted me and I sat on his lap while he kept ramming inside me. My throat was already dried up. Kanina pa namin 'to ginagawa pero hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin natatapos!

"Look at me," his voice was raspy.

He held my face. Habang binabayo niya ako ay hinahalikan niya ako. We were both moaning between our kisses. Halos mahimatay na ako sa sobrang bilis.

And finally, he bit my lips hard when I felt something hot inside me. I thought that would end it, but it didn't.

"Let's try it with a condom this time."

He stood up and reached for a condom inside his drawer. He bit it and opened it with the use of his teeth.

"Why are you still fucking hard?! We already did it fucking two times!" I was panting.

He didn't say anything. He put the condom on his thing that was still fucking hard in front of me.

I could feel my middle swollen, but he still wanted to go on?!

"I'll wear a condom. Don't worry," he licked his lips while looking at me. "Don't worry, Lav," he said and went for kisses again.

"But we did it without condoms for fucking two times!" I pushed him a little when he stopped kissing me.