Ch.4] Coffee shop?

The whole chapter is Jimin's P.O.V.

"This is so fucked up. It's 2 in the fucking morning. I'm lost. My fucking best friend set me up with my abusive ex. and-- oh god.. a homeless man is running around naked." I say to myself.

"I seriously cannot do this any more, what has my life come to..."

I sighed and continued to walk.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

I've been walking for about 3 hours now, it feels like my body is gonna drop dead. I know that I should probably stop and call someone. I rather not do that though, the only two people I trust at the moment are gonna yell at me and tell me to figure it out. Goddamn bitches. 

After walking for a few more minutes, I see a small local coffee shop just down the street. My feet are aching my asshole off so I decide to walk towards it.

Once I arrive at the coffee shop I see a young man with black hair, neck tattoos, rings, and what seems to be a butt plug in his hand.. I sure hope It's not a butt plug. He's wearing a baby blue hoodie with the words "stop checking me out" on it. Kind of cringe but he's cute so that makes up for it. He has on black work pants with platform boots, tacky as hell but it looks good on him so yeah. Did I already mention how cute he is?

"Sir?" The man says to me with a concerned look. I must've been eyeing him to the point I started having fantasies about us getting married and adopting four kids. Too bad that fantasy won't come true, dude has on an engagement ring.

"Hello? Sir?" The man is now furrowing his brows at me.

"Oh sorry. Zoned out for a little." I chuckled nervously.

"That's cool and all," he reaches his hand out to me, "may I see your membership card?"

"Membership card?" I squint my eyes at him and he rolls his eyes at me. What a bitch.

He puts his hand back down and leans back a bit. 

"Do you even know where you are right now?" 

"A coffee shop." I say confidently.

He looks at me for a while and bursts out laughing at me. I know this weird ass fucker didn't just laugh at me.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" I say while balling up my fist.

He eyes my fists and looks up at me.

"Aww, are you gonna punch me?" He says with a side smile. Fucking weirdo.

"I will if you want me-."

"This isn't a coffee shop." He cuts me off. 

This man is just pushing all the right buttons for an ass beating.

"It literally says 'Local Coffee Shop' on the sign."

"No membership card, no entry." He set back and got on his damn phone.

Hell no. I wasn't having it. This rude ass straight up disrespected me for no reason.

"I've been walking my ass off for more than an hour, I'm tired, I want something to drink, and most of all I want to sit the fuck down. Do you understand me, Sir? I'm having the shittiest day right now. Fuck a membership card and fuck this dank ass coffee shop." I say with anger in my voice.

The man looks at me with a smile and shakes his head.

"You're probably used to getting your own way." He bluntly says to me.