15] Gain One, Lose One

"What the fuck?"

"What?"

"My computer is filled with viruses." I say while closing the pop ups.

"Watched too much porn?"

"Excuse me?"

"How else would you get the porn pop up ads, Jimin?"

"Now is not the time to scold me."

"So.. too much porn?"

"Tae."

"What?"

"What is this?"

"What is what?"

"Will you just get your ass up and come look at this?"

"Fine."

Tae stands up and makes his way to my side. He looks down at the computer to see a strange figure standing at the doorway.

"No way. It's like one of those movies on Lifetime!"

"This isn't funny. There's a weird stranger at my door."

"It's probably just Yoongi."

I pause. 

"How do you know Yoongi?"

"I.. I mean who wouldn't know Yoongi. He works at a cafe." 

"That cafe is in the middle of nowhere. Why would Yoongi be at my door?"

"I don't know, just a suggestion." He says carefully.

I click on the mic button and Tae slaps my shoulder. 

"Are you crazy?"

I ignore him.

"Why are you at my door this early in the morning?"

The figure looked startled. It then started searching for something until it looked directly into the camera. Tae and I are both stunned. This cannot be happening.

"How the fuck did you get my address Jeongguk? Are you fucking crazy? You have the nerve to pop up at my house when you are unwanted?"

"I need to talk to you." The audio glitches out.

"Get lost." Tae says.

Jeongguk's face made a painful expression.

"Just open the door for me, It's freezing."

"Well no one told you to come so I guess you'll just have to freeze." I say unbothered.

"Taehyung can't be trusted just like I can't be trusted."

"Don't you ever compare Tae to you when you're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my entire life and I don't want anything to do with you. Just leave me alone."

"That's the thing.. I can't leave you alone. No matter how hard I try to I just can't get you out of my head. I need you. I want to better things.. to fix things. I need you to allow me to try again. I know I fucked up. I fucked up so much and I am truly sorry. No amount of apologies in the world can express how regretful I am for the shit I've done to you. I miss you so much. I have so much love for you and it's so hard for me to move on-."

"What about me, Jeongguk? What about the pain you caused me. The heartbreak. The lying. The cheating," I glance over at Tae, "with my fucking best friend. I'm not a dummy. I know what you two did. I know that he can't be trusted either but at least he's making a fucking effort to change for me. You are still the same. A charming man with many screws loose. If you think I'm going to accept that 'sob for me apology' you can go ahead and stick that back inside your ass, along with everything else you pulled out of it."