18] Unraveling

"Wake up pretty boy, we have some training to do."

A bucket of freezing cold water splashes in my face, causing me to pop up from my deep sleep. I look around trying to figure out where the hell I am because the last thing I remember is being at a coffee shop with my boyfriend. I continue to study the dirty room and my eyes gradually grew bigger. The walls were complete stone as well as the floor. There's dirt everywhere and a few dead rats. On one of the walls, there's a set full of guns and on another wall was a set full of knives and other weird stuff. 

"Focus, Son. You're going to be here for quite some time." Some random masked man says.

"Where am I?"

"That's for me to know and for you to figure it out later."

"What.. what are you going to do to me?" I say with fear in my voice.

"You see that rack of whips over there," he smiles at me mischievously, "I'm going to beat you with 'em to toughen you up."

"Beat me? Are you out of your fucking mind? Who the hell are you and why am I here?"  

"If I were you I would shut that pretty thang up. You don't want to get killed now."

"Are you serious? Is this some type of sick ass joke? Where the fuck is my boyfriend??"

"This is your last warning."

"..."

"You will refer to me as Lee. Do I make myself clear?"

I quickly nod my head.

"Use your goddamn words."

"Yes.." I whisper out.

"I can't fucking hear you!" He gets in my face and screams.

"Yes Sir!" I yell back with my eyes shut.

"Let's begin now."

I watch him grab two whips from the rack and his eyes darken. He then turns to face me with a sinister smirk and threw one at me.

"Stand up."

I quickly get on my feet with the whip in my hand.

"Whatever I do to you, you do the same back to me."

"You.. you want me to mimic you?"

"Didn't I just say that?"

"Not really."

"Shut it and just do what I say."

"Okay, Lee."

He starts twirling the whip in full speed before launching at me. Before I could move out the way the whip wraps around my neck and with a strong tug I hit the stone floor. I cough violently while pawing at the whip around my neck.

"Please.." I choke up. Hot tears start forming in my eyes as the lack of oxygen grows thinner.

"Stand up."

"I.. breathe.." I crack out.

"Stand up."

"Air.."

"Stand up!"

"Fucking.. breathe."

"Stand up or I'll snap your neck."

With weak legs and lack of oxygen, I force my fragile body to stand. My knees wobble and my heart rate is increasing rapidly. He releases the whip and takes his mask off. I took long deep breaths trying to gain my balance back and lower my heart beat.

"You will make a pledge." He says while walking towards me.

"Okay." I breathe out.

"I will do as the masked men tell me, until my very last breath."