17] Things Take A Turn

"Did it work?"

"Yeah, he's in the back seat tied down."

"Good. You may bring him now."

"How much am I getting paid again?"

"You'll find out when you get here. Just bring him."

"How fucking much am I getting paid?"

"Jk. I have people near you that could end your life right here, right now. If I were you I would keep that hole in your face shut. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Now hurry up and bring him.. we're running out of time."

I hang up the phone and toss it to the passenger seat. I look back at Jimin's unconscious body. I've already used his phone to contact his sister, telling her to meet him at the carnival around 10pm. She should be an easy kill just like their parents. There's a few people there waiting for her so I don't have to get my hands dirty. 

My only target as of right now is Jimin.

I quickly pull off, diving over the speed limit. I hear Jimin's phone chime a few times. It must be his sister asking for more information.. I'll deal with that later. I make a sharp left turn into an alleyway and another sharp left turn to pull up in front of an old abandoned building. Out comes a man in an all black suit and a red masquerade mask. 

"Glad to see you here on time."

"He's in the back."

"So get him and bring him in?"

"What? That wasn't part of the agreement." I say with a confused look.

"Well now it is. Out."

"You must think I'm some type of mental if you think I'm setting foot in that blood fest."

"Out of the car."

"I don't want to see naked dead bodies."

The masked man let out a low laugh. "Naked dead bodies? Where did you hear that from?"

"I don't know, I just feel like a place like this would be full of naked dead bodies."

"Time's running out, Sir." An unfamiliar voice says from behind him."

"Get out of the car and grab the boy.. or would you like to be one of my naked dead bodies?"

"No sir.."

I get out of my car and open the backdoor. I gently pick up Jimin's body and brush his fringe out of his face. 

"I'm sorry, Doll. I need the money."

"Hurry it up!" A man shouts while pointing a gun at my head.

"Okay okay. Chill the fuck out, alright?"

I follow the men into the fragile building. It was full of different types of weapons and strippers. Well at least there aren't any naked dead bodies.. until I look to my right and there was a cage full of dead people. I shut my eyes tightly trying to calm down my speeding heart.

"Oh ho-ho. He's deferentially a beauty. Would be worth thousands." A hear another masked man say.

"He really is pretty." A shorter man said.

"Jk, keep walking straight then make a right. Mr. Kim will be waiting for you there."

I froze. How do they all know me?

"How did you know my n-."

"We know all about you. You're a big hit here."

"What?"