22] Guilty pleasure 1/2

(A/N) Smut.

"Fuck, Jimin you take me so well." Hyunjin grunts out while thrusting into me, making me a moaning mess.

"Will you shut up?" I breathlessly say.

Hyunjin grabs a hand full of my hair while speeding up his pace. My moans turn into struggling whispers and my eyes water from the pleasure. Fucking a teammate wasn't on my to do list at all. He just happened to walk into my room and catch me undressing to get in the shower.. plus I was really horny and Jeongguk was out cold on the bed. So here we are, in the bathroom fucking while my husband is in the bedroom sleeping. 

"You're being such a good boy-."

"Praise me again and I'll kill you."

He stops thrusting.

"Want me to degrade you instead?" 

Jimin deadpans.

"Are you d-.. No. I don't want to hear it from you. Just don't say anything."

"You're boring as fuck. I thought a guy like you would like those types of things." He says while pulling out and adjusting his hair.

Jimin stops leaning against the sink and hums.

"I do like that type of stuff. I just don't like it when you do it because you don't do it right," he points at the bathroom door, "he does." 

"Ouch." Hyunjin chuckles while buckling his pants.

"No offense, you're good at doing what you do.. just.. not for me at least." I turn around to face him with a smile.

"I just don't know what you see in him." Hyunjin sighs.

"I don't see anything in him. He just fucks me good enough to keep running back to him the way I do." I lie.

"So he made you dick crazy." He teases.

"Exactly. Something that you just can't do."

"Your moans said otherwise."

"I would tell you that they were fake but I don't want to shatter your ego." Now it was my turn to tease.

"Shit." Hyunjin starts to panic.

"What?" I give him a confused look.

"Jisoo cannot find out about this. She would kill me."

"Uh. I'm pretty sure my spouse would kill you first." I remind him.

"Fuck."

"Well that didn't sound like a pleasurable fuck."

"Don't let him find out, Jimin." He looks me in my eyes with a worried expression.

"Hubby finds out everything." I say nonchalantly. 

"And you still let me fuck you knowing that he would know." He yells a little.

"I never said that he would know now. He would probably find out later. Who knows? Don't stress about it." 

"Don't stress about it." He mocks while biting is bottom lip in distress.

"If he asks, I'll deny it. Simple. I'll keep you safe from that creature out there." I say with a comforting tone.

"Jimin-."

"Now pull your pants back down. I want to finish." I demand.

"Whatever you say, shortcake." He smirks.