Ch.5] Repetition Compulsion

Two days later.

"Jimin. Wake up!" I hear my sister call out. She must have been worried sick about me. Shit, now I feel guilty for not calling her.

"I'm not sleeping Jeonghwa!" I shout back to her. I can tell that she's upset with me and wants answers. I'm not ready to tell her anything. Let's be honest here, my sister isn't the supportive type. She thinks negatively about everything, and I mean everything. 

The last time I came home late from a party she cussed me out and called me a slut. It took four hours to calm her down and explain why I was late. That's something I don't want to go through again.

"Jimin, we need to talk about what happened. Hobi told me everything."

Thank you Hobi for being the absolute snitch you are.

I groan and force myself out of the bed. As I slowly make my way towards the door, I notice something hanging on the doorknob.

"What the hell is this?" I whisper to myself as I pick up the necklace.

"Jimin, I don't have all day. Open the door before I open it myself." She says sternly.

"Calm your tits, I'm opening the door." I toss the necklace on my nightstand and open the door only to be met with angry eyes. 

She pushes past me and sits on my bed, observing my room.

"Take a seat."

I sigh and walk over to my bed but I continue to stand because I don't have to listen to her.

"What do you want Jeonghwa?" 

"I know what you did."

"What are you talking about?"

"You tried to lie on Tae but we all know you were the one that texted Jeongguk!" She shouts.

"Excuse me? Give me one good reason why I would do that to myself." I look at her in betrayal.

"Because you're addicted to him!" Tears start forming in her eyes.

"Are you seriously about to cry right now? I didn't text him, Tae did." I sigh in distress.

"No he didn't. He's your best friend why would he do that?!"

"Jeonghwa please. I don't have time for this."

"Yeah because you never have time for anything!" She stands up and glares at me.

"I'm too drained for this right now. Get out."

"Oh don't worry. I was planning on leaving anyway. I can't continue to live with a brother that's fucked up in the head." She laughs dryly and walks towards the door.

"So that's it? You're moving out because you assume that I'm the one that's fucking up?" 

She starts crying. Just great.

"I'm not assuming shit. You are really fucked up in the head and I have to get away from your toxicity." She walks out and slams the door behind her.

I felt my eyes start to burn. I always put on this act to make people think that I'm a strong independent that doesn't give a fuck about anything. In reality I'm just hopeless and pathetic. Next thing you know, hot tears run down my face. It's like the past all over again. I'm losing myself all over again.

This time I won't be able to pick myself back up.

HI! The book is just beginning. Be prepared for this emotional rollercoaster.

This chapter is just a filler to put the plot together so it really isn't that good.

What are your thoughts about Jimin's sister, Jeonghwa? 

See you guys next chapter <3