23] Guilty pleasure 2/2

"Didn't expect to see you two cuddling." Jisoo says while busting into our room. These people need to learn how to knock.

"Get out." Jeongguk grumbles.

"Uh, no. I came to collect Jimin. We have some important stuff to talk about." She says with a serious look.

"But I'm naked." I say in a tired voice.

"So get dressed." She sass.

Loud ringing fills my ears as I escape Jeongguk's arms. A hurtful ache hits my brain and my face twists up. My hand flies to my head and my eyes shut tightly.

"Is everything okay?" I hear Jeongguk say.

"Just a small headache." I lie.

"Maybe it's from those electric shocks. I'll tell your trainer to back down on it today." Jisoo reassures.

"Maybe he shouldn't be getting them at all." The taller speaks up.

"Sorry. Not up to me. I'll be waiting outside the door."

I curl up into a ball while pulling at my hair, trying to stop the pain. The left side of the bed shuffles and I feel a warm embrace full me in. Tears of frustration run down my face as the throbbing pain worsens.

"Hey hey. What's wrong Doll?"

"It hurts." I pant out.

"What hurt's baby?"

"My fucking head. It feels like it's about to explode and I can't bear it."

Fuck. I can't take this pain. It hurts so much. What's happening to me?

Jimin wake up.

What the fuck is happening?

"Jimin?"

Please wake up.

The ringing stops. 

"Jimin are you okay?" I hear Jeongguk ask worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just tired."

"Maybe you should stay in the room.."

"And get killed? No way." I say with wide eyes.

I remove myself from his embrace and put on the clothes at Jisoo left on the bed. 

White leather? 

I pick up the white crop top with silver chains dangling from it. Great. Another tight fit. As I am about to put it down, I notice that the back of the shirt was completely mesh. 

And more revealing.

As I place the shirt back down and pick up the white leather shorts, I feel a pair of eyes burning my face and I was right. Jeon was staring holes into me.

"You have to wear that?" He asks.

I sigh and throw the shorts on the bed. I really didn't want to wear this outfit.

"I wish she would give me something more comfortable." I sigh.

"Excuse me? Are you questioning my taste in clothing right now?" Jisoo says from out of nowhere.

"Yes actually."

"Well I'm questioning your taste in men. Hyunjin? Seriously? He's a total dick." She says sarcastically.

"He told you?" Jeongguk asks cautiously.

"Yeah. He's trying to hide from you. He thinks you might try to kill him or something." Jisoo laughs out.

"Maybe I will. He was touching my Jimin in ways that only I can touch him."

"Ooh scary." I say unamused.