Chapter 1: Break Out

"Wake up Ron" I said shaking my brother awake.

I checked my pocket watch again, it was an ornate silver pocket watch, the only thing I had left of my parents.

"Ron we're going to be late." I whispered shaking him harder before I gave up and simply rolled him out of bed. That seemed to do the trick.

"Bloody hell I'm awake." Ron mumbled getting to his feet.

"Come on you two!" Fred hissed at us from the door of our room.

"We've got to be quick about this!" George added as Ron and I hurried out of our room.

The four of us quietly made our way down the stairs and out of the house.

"This way!" Fred whispered to us, leading the way towards the garage, pushing open the door gently to reveal the blue car inside.

"Alright, we better push it out it'll be quieter that way." George said as he put the car into neutral, releasing the hand brake. It didn't take long to roll the car out of the garage and far enough away from the house that we could start it without having to worry about the noise.

Fred and George took the front seats while Ron and I climbed into the back. "You do know how to drive this right?" Ron asked sounding a little concerned.

"You have too little faith in us Ronald." Fred said as the car lurched to life. It was pretty choppy at first, with the the car starting and stopping before Fred pressed a button and it soared into the air.

"See Ron it's all good." I said leaning back in the seat and looking out the window. "Oh look I see my house from here." I joked.

Overall the journey didn't take too long, and Fred and George even let me drive, although that ended quickly when I immediately sent the car into a nose dive because I wanted to see what it'd feel like.

"Is that his house?" I asked in shock, pointing down at a house that had bars over one of the windows.

"Is that number four?" Ron asked sticking his head out the window to see better.

"I think so." Fred muttered, pulling the car closer so we could see better.

"I do believe it is." George said angrily. "They've caged him in like an animal!" He said outraged.

Fred pulled the car up so it was next to the window, and Ron gave the bars a strong tug.

"Real quick thinking there Ron." I said sarcastically. "I'm sure just they just put them there for decoration, give it another tug maybe they'll come lose the second time."

"Ron." breathed Harry, creeping to the window and pushing it up so we could talk through the bars. "(Y/n), how did you —? What the —?"

Harry's mouth fell open, I assumed it was due to my roguishly handsome face.

"All right, Harry?" asked George.

"What's been going on?" said Ron.

"Yeah why haven't you been answering my letters? Huh? I've got half a mind to throw you in jail for that... oh wait you're already behind bars." I told him grinning.

"We've asked you to stay about twelve times, and then Dad came home and said you'd got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles —" Ron told him.

"It wasn't me — and how did he know?"

"He works for the Ministry," said Ron. "You know we're not supposed to do spells outside school —"

"You should talk," said Harry, staring at the floating car.

"Oh, this doesn't count," said Ron. "We're only borrowing this."