Chapter I

Seulgi's POV

Walking through the corridors again. I'm glad I'm coming back to school again. My summer? Well, it was great but I miss coming to school already.

"Seul! Here!" There Wendy waving from a far, with our other classmates. I wave back and walk to where they are.

"Good thing your not late on your first day, this time." I recieve a headlock from Kai. This is what I do not miss though.

"Stop that Kai. You know that hurt, right?" just that Kai pulled away from me. Oh, thank God! Thanks Krystal!

"I miss you too guys!!" I screamed. I hugged the two, just the two. And when I pulled away I saw a blushing Krystal and a smirking Kai. What the?! I look at my other classmates.

"Are they a thing?" I asked pointing at the two disgustingly.

"No!" Krystal said

"Yah! What's the problem if we are?" Kai exclaimed. He heard laughs from us, after. He likes her. Okay then...

"I thought you like me, Krystal." I asked. I swear, I could laugh at any moment now, with Kai's reaction. So he really does like her.

"I did." Krystal said. Did? I guess she already moved on. Haha.

"Looks like you have to give up now, Kai." Wendy said putting her arms on shoulders.

"I mean, it was Seulgi before man! The Kang Seulgi." Sehun continued. I should be flattered, right? But why does he sound sarcastic? Regardless, we all laugh at Kai's desmay. Then, I notice someone's missing.

"Suzy's not here yet?" I randomly asked them. They give me a teasing look.

"Looks like someone misses me." I then heard someone behind me. There she is standing beside another person. I'm sorry but I couldn't stop myself. I just miss her so much, so I run and gave her the tightest hug ever.

We've been away for the entire summer break. Though we still have communications, it's still different in the flesh.

I've known her since I was like, 10? She had been there with me in my happy times and worst too. She cares so much that sometimes I really get jealous whenever she does things for other people. I can tell I'm possessive of her before. Yes, before. We're in college now. I guess I'd say, now I understand that it's not only me she needs to take care of. And I'm a grown up now. Though she still calls me a baby, when she's more of a baby than I am.

If I'm away from her, it'll make me miss her. I know that's how missing a person works but it just feels different with her. It's not like I'll miss Kai when I'm away from him, you get my point?

Maybe that's why I consider her as one of the most important people in my life. I mean my other friends are important too, just not like how important she is to me. She knows me and understands me from the back of her head. She's my Best Friend afterall and nothing could change that.

I swear to God! I won't let anything ruin what we have. I'd be willing to give up anything not to lose this friendship.

"Yah! I thought... I thought I'm the one you missed!" I heard a shouting Suzy beside us. She's also smacking my arm. I heard laugh from my classmates too.

"You're no match against your sister, when it comes to Seulgi, Suzy. You should know that already." After hearing Wendy said that, I heard Suzy fighting her.

"You can let go of me now Seul." I hear a whisper from the one I'm hugging. I let go and now I'm facing her. "I miss you too, I guess?" She said and smiled at me.

"You guess?" I asked. Actually, I'm just teasing her.

"Fine. I miss you." I giggled after getting that from her. Not a minute later the bell rang, means classes are about to start soon. I look at her worriedly, her department building is a little far from ours.

"You will be late, unnie." I said. I felt her squeeze my hand.

"You don't need to worry about me, Seul. My class starts at the afternoon." She said and that gave me relief, to be honest.

"That's goo--" from there, someone just pulled me away from her.

"Sorry sister, but we still have classes to attend to. If you don't mind me stealing your..." Suzy look at me, like she's studying my whole existence before looking back at her sister "best friend..." Unnie just laugh.

"Take her." She said an face me again. "Let's catch up later, Seulgi." that's the last thing I've heard, then I was being dragged by my classmates to our room.

"If I didn't know you two, I would've mistaken you to be a couple." Suzy said. Honestly? It's not suprising anymore, that she would think like that. Even our parents questioned our relationship. It doesn't really matter, at least we both know we're just friends. I laugh at what she said. "I mean, I'm the one who's the same age as you, how come you're closer to her?" here we go again.

"You know the answer to that, Suzy." I said as I took a seat in the front, like I would usually do. I see Wendy sitting beside me.

"Suzy, better take a seat now, the teacher might come already." Wendy told her.

"You've been questioning Seulgi's closeness with your sister, eversince. Do you, somehow, have a crush on he-" Sehun couldn't even finish what she's about to say. Suzy smack his head.

"I don't. It's just weird, don't you guys think?" I look back at my friends, same time as her, and waited for their answer. By the looks of it, I can tell they're confused about it too.

"Suzy's right." I was shocked when Krystal spoke. What? "It really doesn't make sense if you two aren't a couple."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She meant, that your closeness is far from just being best friends." Wendy said beside me.

"Right!?" Suzy exclaimed that made us sussh her. She's too loud, I wonder how she became her sister.

"Or maybe you're just hiding that you two are really together. You know we support LG--"I stopped Kai before he gets further.

"Okay, stop! The two of us are just friends and nothing more. You guys! Let's stop this conversation already." I said to them.

"Why Seulgi? Are you somehow uncomfortable that we thought that way?" Wendy asked. I was shocked at her question.

"What?! No! I mean..." how do I say this.

"I think she uncomfortable at the thought that we're pairing her up with my sister." Suzy said. I look at her and she's waiting for my response about it. Well, I don't know what to say. "There you go. There's our answer." Suzy said with a sigh. I can tell she's a little disappointed. She walk at the back and sat on an empty chair.

"I can tell, Suzy likes you." Wendy whispers beside me. I turned quickly at her. "Suzy likes you for her sister." oh! Okay. I thought... But what!?