Chapter XIII

Irene POV

"Sorry that Yeji still need to knock on my senses, before I realize it." Yeji? It was Yeji? I just look at her, waiting for her to continue. I agreed on listening, then I'll listen. "I... Umm..." What now?

"How can you tell that you love me, Seulgi?" I asked. It just seems like she don't know how to start.

"I just know."

"How sure are you that you were not just pressured to say that? Because honestly? A part of me think that." I said, looking straight to her eyes. I don't want to hide anything from her anymore, let it be my emotions or my thoughts.

"When you told me that you're in love with me. At that time, I wished you didn't told me. It bothered me, like a lot." She wasn't facing me anymore. She's just playing with my fingers as she's talking, giving its focus there only. "I can't blame you, for thinking that. Imagine, at the first few minutes I couldn't accept your confession. Then, All of a sudden, in just a span of hours, here I am confessing that I'm in love with you too. All I can say is I'm not pressured or anything to say those things. I'm sure of what I feel now." She suddenly laugh. "It's funny because, I was in love with you for a long time already, if not because of Yeji I would've still been clueless by now." Huh? Now that was confusing.

"I don't get it, Seulgi." I said. She look up to me and smiled.

"Did you know she also said I'm obsess with you." What? "Our talk was like, she's listing all of the decision I've made in life. You know what's more surprising? It was the moment I realized that my life has only been revolving around you. Hell! I can pass as your obsess stalker, except that I became your best friend." What does she mean, her life was... "I followed you everywhere. I can't even last a day without thinking or talking to you." is she? "I was into you since very beginning, I just didn't thought of it that way."

"Seul." She hummed in response. "You know what makes this unbelievable?" I asked. She furrowed her brows. "You had your exes, Seulgi. I saw how you loved them." She doesn't really have to lie ab...

"But I didn't love them enough to break up with them, all because of the same reason." She said. She never really told me the reason why she broke up with them, I never really asked. I also didn't know that she was the one who broke up with them. All I know in those times was she was hurt and she needed me there. I didn't asked question, I just listened. "It was all you, unnie." huh? She just realize her feelings no she blames for for her break ups? That's absurd!

"You're playing with me already! How the he---"

"I didn't know at that time, okay?! I did liked them but your company is more important to me, that I broke up with them because..." She stopped and look down.

"Because what?"

"Because I... it feels like whenever I spend time with them, I wished I could've just spend those times with you." I'm literally in shock. How can she not realize it, with that? I realized my feelings just after I felt my heart beating unusually, with just a sight of her. "I'm that slow, aren't I?" I realized she was already looking up to me again. She smiled as she looks like she begging for me to believe her.

"Seul..." I lean and cupped her face. "Thank you." I said that before planting a kiss on her cheeks and hugged her.

Honestly? I'm really overwhelmed about what's happening that I don't know how to react. I don't even know if I'm suppose to be happy about her confession or not. She pushed me a little, to make a distance.

"Let's go to sleep now. I know you're exhausted already." She said as she stand up.

We then cuddled up in Yeji's bed. I can't help but think what I've just done. That made my tiredness, turned into worry in what could happen next. I just didn't expect her to like me back.

Next day...

Seulgi's POV

I woke up with a soft voice saying my name "Seulgi-yah..." I hummed in response "Let go." When she said that I suddenly open her eyes and meet her gaze.

"No." I said as I embrace her even tighter

"Seulgi, Kar--"

"UNNIE! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!! OPEN UP NOW!" Yeji's shouting already, as she bangs her door. After hearing that, I lazily got up and walk to the door.

The moment the door was opened, I got pushed in the side then Yeji entered the room and went to her bathroom.

"Morning, unnie" Karina said to me and unnie. "Breakfast is ready."

"We'll be there." Unnie said as she got off the bed and walk to the front door

"What time is it, already?" I asked.

"7." Karina said before she left.

"YAH!!! YEJI! YOUR CLASS STARTS AT 9!" I shouted, just when Yeji went out of the bathroom with things on her hands. Damn it! Yeji! I want to sleep more!

"Good morning, unnie. Breakfast is ready" Yeji said, ignoring me, and kissed unnie on the cheek before she went out of the room.

"I still want to --" I wasn't able to finish what I'm about to say, when unnie suddenly move and got my phone.

"Let's go down already. We also have classes. We still have to drive an hour from here." she said before going out of the room.

Did I do something wrong? Why do I have a feeling that she's distancing again?

I followed them to the dinning. When I got there, Karina was sharing something about Yeji. I sat next to unnie and in front of me is my sister beside her is her girlfriend. I was just silently eating but then...

"Did you two talk already last night?" Yeji asked that made me stop eating and look up to her. I saw how Karina nudge her.

"Yes." I said before looking at the person beside me. I can tell she paused.

"Really?" With Yeji's teasing tone I couldn't help but glared at her. "So, are you two dating already?" Yeji asked and just before I could answer unnie already did.

"We will not date, Yeji." I swear to God! That made me look at her confused.

"Huh?" - Yeji

"Unnie!" - Karina

The two of them said those at the same time while I'm just here, speechless.

"You're kidding, right?" I seriously said to her, raising my voice a little.