Chapter XV (Finale)

Seulgi's POV

When I arrived at school I'm a little late already. Unnie even scolded me for moving so slow that made me late. The moment I opened up the door at our room, which I opened aggressively because I was in a hurry already, I just caught everyone's attention. Stupid! I could've just sneakily went in.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I bowed to our professor and he told me to just take a seat, which I did. I seated beside Sehun this time, since it's the only seat left.

"Where did you go, yesterday? and why are you late now?" I heard Sehun whispered to me. Did Suzy not tell them? I look at her direction and she's already looking at me. Then she mouthed 'Unnie' I just did the same thing and told her, unnie's at home. She nodded and focus back to our professor. "Kang Seulgi!" I got startled when Sehun suddenly called for me. I slap him in the arm.

"Yah!" I whispered.

"You didn't ans--"

"I went to Yeji's. Emergency. I just got home now." I just said.

"Di--"

"You can ask me later, Sehun. I don't want to get in trouble because you're gossiping during class." I said and listened to our prof. Sehun just said okay and did the same thing.

When the bell started to ring, everyone in the room starts leaving already. I didn't move from my chair, I felt tired and sleep. I ate a lot before I came here, maybe that's why I'm still not hungry. As I was about to just sleep, my friends suddenly surrounded me. They all gave me a questioning look, I guiltily smiled at them.

"Aren't you guys hungry?" I asked. Just after that, they all questioned me at the same time that made their words not understandable anymore. The only person who isn't asking and just laughing on the side was Suzy. "Okay, guys! Chill!" I said that made them stop.

"You just disappeared yesterday!" Wendy said.

"I know and I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you guys before I left. I just got..." I stopped at the thought if I should tell them or not. "I uum" I look at Suzy and ask for her help but she just shook her head. "Something happened tha--" I got cut off when someone suddenly shouted in the room calling for me.

"Seulgi unnie!!!" When I look at her...

"Yerim." I said and stand up as she was running her way to me with open arms already. "Why are you here?" I said, letting go from her hug.

"I was looking for you since yesterday. I already told Mom and Dad about me, moving in to your apartment. They agreed already." Oh! Right! I remember telling Yeri that she can stay in my apartment after this semester.

"You're staying with Yeri, already?" Kai asked. "Why? Didn't you said you'd prefer living alone? That's why you didn't agree on living in the same house with us."

Actually, I was suppose to have the same set up with Yeji and her friends. My circle friends lives in one house, except for me and Suzy. Since Suzy has unnie, she didn't have to look for a place already. For me, I didn't go on with it because I do want my own place.

"It's not like she's been living alone for all those years. Irene unnie always sleeps there like she owns the house, herself." Yeri said that made my friend shock. They didn't know that. "Speaking of Irene unnie..." Yeri then face Suzy. "Where is she? I wasn't able to contact her since yesterday too. She told me we'll go out for dinner." When I look at my friends faces, it looks like they already knew why I suddenly disappeared yesterday.

"She's home?" Suzy answered unsurely. Before Yeri could ask her more, I spoke up.

"Yeri, you had lunch already?" I asked.