Chapter XI

Irene's POV

When Yeji said I was sleeping in one room with Seulgi, I swear to God I just want to search for some hotels near here. It will be awkward! But Yeji doesn't like the idea of me staying at a hotel at not here.

"What if I'll just share a room with Karina? and you, with Seulgi." I suggested. I face Karina and she's just seem to be waiting for Yeji's response. I shut my eyes, with the hopes of not staying in the same room as Seulgi. I just don't want Seulgi to think that I'm taking advantage of the situation.

"Sorry, unnie." and there it goes. "You two kind of ruined our plans for the day, already. It's our 100th day, unnie." she honestly said. I just feel guilty after what she said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." I said to the both of them.

"It's okay, unnie." Karina smiled at me. By the looks of it, they sort of have the same features.

"I already prepared a pajama for you, unnie. It's in the bed." She said before reaching for her girlfriend. "Let's go now, Bub. Good night unnie" She then dragged Karina with her. I envy them, so much.

While Karina and I was the only ones left there, to wash the dishes. Karina told me their story. I know the two of them are close since they were kids. Karina said that as they grew up, she started developing feeling for Yeji and that scared the hell out of her. It was just then when she took the courage to tell Yeji and that leads them to where they are now. That's not the case with me and Seulgi. Sometimes I wish I never got to be her friend, maybe I could've stand a chance.

I went to Yeji's room, where Seulgi is now. There, I found here walking back and forth. I wish I could calm her down now. It seemed like something's bothering her. I was just looking at her when she finally notice my presence.

"Hi." Hi?! Really Joohyun!? she just look at me. "Sorry. Yeji said I'll be sleeping here. If you're uncomfortable, I can just--"

"No! I'm not uncomfortable." She said before getting the pajama from the bed and hand it to me. "You should change, or take a shower if you want." Not gonna lie, she looks like she's not awkward with me anymore. What happened?

"Oh! Okay." I accepted the pajama's and walk to the bathroom. I look back at her before going inside. She's talking to herself again.

I just showered like what Seulgi suggests, I just feel like doing it after what I've done the whole day. I practically went to many places. When I went out, Seulgi is already lying in bed using her phone. From there I just realized we're sharing the same bed. This isn't new anymore, but why do I feel nervous? Maybe this is what Seulgi felt earlier, that's why she was bothered. Not long later I found her eyes looking at my direction. That made me went to Yeji's dresser and sat on the chair there.

"The hair dryer is in the left drawer, unnie."

"Thank you." I said. Why do I feel like she seemed chill with me already. It feels like I didn't even confess to her, just earlier.

After drying my hair, I was contemplating first whether to go to bed already or just wait for her sleep before I lie beside her. But I'm tired already, so I decided to go. I lie in bed, facing the opposite direction from her. I made sure I made enough space between us.

"Unnie?" She called. Not gonna lie, I wasn't really expecting her to even talk to me as soon as I came in. I hummed in response to her. "I'm sorry." huh? I was about to talk when she spoke first. "It was so insensitive of me to tell you those things." I thought she'll be sorry because she doesn't feel the same. "I never wanted to make you feel so wrong just because you fell for someone, for me. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not upset, nor disappointed, I was just denial earlier. I couldn't believe it, but I do understand what you feel." She said those words softly, that made me want to face her and so I did. She was facing the ceiling before she faced me. She smiled. I never thought Seulgi will take it this way. I guess I never really got to know her that much. Looking at her made me want to cry. "If you don't mind, unnie, I want your cuddles." She hesitantly asked as she slowly opened up her arms. Will I? I won't.

"Sorry, Seul." I give her a genuine smile. I'm thankful that she understands my side but... "I--" She suddenly pulled me to her. She embraced me.

"I don't want to lose you." She whispered, weakly.

"You won't." I assured her. Honestly? It's the other way around, but I don't really know what's gonna happen to us now. It's not like I just had a crush on her,I'm in love with her and that what makes it complicated. She move away a little that made us face each other. She looks like she wants to tell me something, but she can't bring her self to talk. She just eyed me, studying my face? What... "Seu--" Fuck! What in the world?! I was about to talk when she suddenly cupped my face and the next thing I knew her lips are on mine already. I'm not dreaming right?