019|Broken & Mended Hearts

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

"I am too insane to explain andyou are too normal to understand

you are too normal to understand."
.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

After closing the gate everyone rendezvoused at the Byers home and about everyone had just collapsed out of sheer exhaustion. Hopper had shoved Billy into the teen's car and drove a few miles into the woods, leaving Billy there.

The next morning Hopper dropped everyone off at their respective homes and luckily for the Henderson their mother had stayed at Lorenzo's house for two nights and had not noticed her kids had been MIA.

Scarlett's mangled hand was blamed on her falling down the stairs. After 2 days Scarlett and Dustin conducted a lie that Mews had been driven over. Whilst Scarlett held her crying mother, Dustin pretended to bury Mews.

Just as everyone started to adjust, the Hawkins lab appeared on the news due to Murray Bauman. What was being said about the lab wasn't the whole truth, but it was enough to make them fully shut down for the time being.

The Holland family and the rest of the town were fed the lie that Barb had died to to exposure to some freak chemicals from the lab. A small ceremony was held for the girl, Scarlett, Jonathan, Nancy, Steve and Blake had all attended. Somehow lying at the girl's funeral was easier then lying to her hopeful parents.

At school the teenagers avoided Billy as much as possible, luckily he seemed to avoid them as well. Perhaps Max's words had left an impact.

Doctors meanwhile told Scarlett her hand would heal but that she would most likely forever have some stiffness and numbness in her right hand. Sadly Scarlett didn't have a lot of time to grieve her hand because she had to apply to other collages now that art school was most likely off the table. Scarlett ended up applying for nursing university in Indianapolis.

Simultaneously Scarlett had been avoiding Brian, wishing to gather herself more before rejecting him. But after two weeks Scarlett faced him and with kind words she broke his heart.

⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷

Scarlett's room was filled with Scarlett, Blake and Max as they searched through Scarlett's old clothes. After noticing that Eleven didn't really have her own clothes or clothes that were less than a decade old, Scarlett had said she still had some old clothes laying around for the brunette girl. That evening her and Blake would drive to Hopper's cabin and surprise Eleven.

When Scarlett had dropped off Max the other day however, the brunette noticed how the ginger had started to eye the more girly clothes that Scarlett and Nancy wore. In fact Max had been caught staring at Blake's long straight hair on multiple occasions as well. So Scarlett invited the young girl to dig through Scarlett's old clothes so Max could see if she found a few articles she liked.