Chapter 35:The Internship part 1

Nobody's POV:

Right now we see Izuku dawning the outfit of Spider-Man while going through his phone seeing text messages from his...friends talking about their internships from how Ochako was talking about hers he couldn't help but laugh when he saw a couple of videos she sent when she was training at Gunheads, with Emi...honestly he shivered a bit when she messaged him details after details about her internship with the Pro hero Mirko and then it came towards Kyoka's internships...with a Pro hero that alsmot set him off to find him...Deatharms Izuku just took a few breaths...it's not worth it to go after that hero...yet.

Right now Izuku was busy and by busy meaning finding crooks as much as he can....while finding out that villian that caused a lot of damage during the Sport's Festival just thinking about him made Izuku clench his fist.

'Izuku:that villain I wonder who he is? What's his reason? *sigh* no point on thinking about it now I still got things to deal with' 

After he said that he jumped for a bit and webswinged in the night while bring in the location of Hosu...the reason for this...he's just curious that something interesting might happen soon.

A few days went by with many of the class 1A and also class 1B taking it seriously while interning with the heroes of their choosing.

However we see one specific person who was sitting inside a jail cell seething in rage while slamming his hands on the wall where his were covered in metal braces making him not being able to use his quirk.

???:I swear Deku I'll make sure you gonna get what's coming to you.

???:really now then how about I help you with that Katsuki Bakugou. 

When Katsuki hears his name he looked infront of him to see someone.

Katsuki:what exactly can you help me with?

???:*smirk* work for me and I can make you get rid of this Deku who you hate.

That's all Katsuki can hear with him grinning.

Katsuki:can't wait.

------------------------------------------------------

Is late at night and we see Izuku still clad in his vigilante attire but the main difference is him wearing a black and red jacket with a hoodie while having a pain of headphones on his head jamming to couple of songs that Koyka recommended him.
And swinging through the night enjoying the wind that blew pass his face...

Izuku suddenly landed on top of a building with his mask eyes being narrowed making him conjure webs to make a slingshot he waited until the sound of explosions was heard making him let go and flying himself in the air.