Chapter 65

Inside if the office of Principal Nezu, we see said Principal drinking his tea on delight...at this hour? Yes...yes he was, he didn't care about the time since he was waiting on a certain someone...and checking the time and without missing a bit of tea, he simply pressed a button that opened the window behind him and something or rather someone landed inside of his office and stuck to the wall with their lenses widened as they stared at a smiling Nezu.

"So nice of you to drop in Spider-Man"

Spider-Man simply landed on the ground and removed his mask to reveal Izuku Midoriya with narrowed eyes.

"So what exactly do you needs me for Mr.RatSatan?"

As those words sprout out from Izuku's mouth, Nezu simply chuckled.

"Alright then, since you're so eager, Let us get right down to business."

Nezu took out a holodisk, and it activated, projecting an image of a very fat man in a white suit.

"...That guy would really compete against FatGum for the best fatman award" Izuku said this in a joking matter which almost caused Nezu to do a spit take.

'Oh wow, you actually caused the rat to almost spit our his tea!...[I wonder if the actual RatSatan would do that as well?]'

'I'm only doing that just for shits and giggles'

'Because you wanna get rid of the pain in your heart because you rejected the sound waved chick?'

'...'

The silence was all Venom needed from his host.

"Well this...fellow is Onaka Akane. C.E.O. of Akane industries." Nezu explained.

"But to villains and heroes alike, they know him as the Kingpin of crime. Or rather just the Kingpin."

"So he's a powerful individual, using his businesses as a way to obscure his criminal actions." Izuku guessed. "And my guess is that he's also using his power to make sure no one can interfere with his empire?"

"Very astute of you." Nezu praised. "He's responsible for a list of crimes so long, we'd be here all day if I tried to list them, however, he has friends in high places. Including those in charge of the police, and the heroes. He's made it so that way taking action against him, is extremely difficult, at legally."

"And that's why you're asking me." Izuku assumed.

"Once again, you are correct, although that is not the only reason," Nezu told him. "The Kingpin has been pursued by underground heroes, and vigilantes before...all of them has disappeared. He's most likely used his resources to amass defenses beyond your standard bodyguards and security systems."

"Like mercenaries?" Izuku asked.

"Or even villains," Nezu explained. "Given his resources, he could afford to hire rather powerful people. Which is another reason I'm sending you. You've defeated Villians who would give heroes a tough time, you also escaped from heroes who have years of experience but don't get overconfident. Even if a single villian whose power is of higher caliber that  isn't a threat to you, an army of them might be."

"Of course." Izuku wouldn't underestimate unknown opponents again. Not after 'the incident'. "So you want me to gather evidence on Kingpin, and give it to you? But wouldn't any evidence you got through me not, be accepted?" Izuku asked since the last time he did his own little evidence escapade it almost caused him to blow his cover that one time...he really doesn't want to reach that conclusion if he does again.

"I have my ways," Nezu dismissed. "There are many people who want the Kingpin toppled, many of whom hold a lot sway in the legal system, and they'll be happy to look the other way as to where this evidence came from, so long as they're sure it will, in fact, lead to his downfall."

"So I'm going to need a lot of damning evidence," Izuku said. "I'll do it of course, but...this is gonna take some time."

"I'd imagine so," Nezu said. "This will prove to be your most complicated mission yet. But I have faith you'll prove yourself capable."

"...Damn it...Alright I'll see what I can do" Izuku says as he went towards the window but he was stopped by Nezu.

"Midoriya...it's alright to grieve"

As Izuku heard that...he just placed his mask back on, "I've already grieved when it came to my mother...I'll be fine, Principal Nezu"

That's all he said as he webswinged from out the window and heading towards his location with Nezu sighing, "That young man...you're really going through too much...but I hope you'll fine closure soon"

That's all Nezu could ever hoped for the young man...who he see as someone who can do something far greater that he's doing now.

Meanwhile Izuku was seen swinging from building to building.

'...Izuku.. maybe he's right'
'Venom...not now'

That's all Izuku said towards his symbiotic friend and their was only the sound of the wind and busy cars being heard.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.
Sorry that it's a bit short.