Chapter 55

A large smoke cloud engulfed the rocky area that housed the battle between a Boy who once wanted to be a Hero and Villain. but it eventually died down which signaled the end of the fight.

Kota stared wide eyed at what he just witnessed. Never in his life, would he have expected something like that to happen right in front of him. After the death of his parents, he generally tried to avoid any Hero-related news or battles that would happen on live TV. But seeing one so up close and personal was almost a life-defining experience. He could stand frozen as he watched the two battle. One side was risking his life to defend and protect him, while the other wanted nothing more than to cause pure destruction and take life away.

Suffice to say, Kota was absolutely frightened during the battle. The same monster who took his parents away from him was about to take another life right in front of his eyes and then take his own. Kota didn't know what to do. Izuku had told him to run, but he just could not. Something in him said to stay and watch the events unfold as it would change both of their lives drastically.

And so he stayed and when he saw the Green-Haired Teenager about to die for his sake, his hands just moved on their own. They sprayed water, which is something he never does. He vowed to never use his Quirk again after the death of Water Hose, but an inner voice willed him to protect Izuku. No matter what, not let him die.

Then he witnessed Izuku miraculously got up and looked completely different with his body damaged from the many blows he'd taken from the Villain and yet he still didn't give up

Then, Kota saw that Izuku, a boy who's quirkless took down the Villain with only the things he's learned and his trained body did something truly amazing

Kota looked up at Izuku. He had just finished roaring to the Heavens like he was on his last breath . He still couldn't help but stare at the boy with admiration

'You were right, Auntie....' Kota thought back to the speech that Mandalay had given him. A Hero that would show him the light... Kota didn't think it would never happen, he believed that a person like that could not exist. A person so pure, and selfless, to put his life on the line to save a boy that he barely even knows. A boy who disrespected him and everything he loved. He almost died tonight saving his life.

Muscular, the man who took everything away from Kota, returned to finish Kota's life and end his suffering. Kota thought that it was over. The same man who took his parent's life was going to take his life as well. It must be fate. But Kota's Hero came swooping in and defeated Muscular. He had gotten rid of the man who symbolized all of Kota's sadness, sorrow, and everything he hated in the world.

And he would forever be in Izuku's debt.

Izuku panted heavily, as the blood and sweat dripped down his body. His battle wounds were still fresh as Muscular didn't pull any punches...and he stared at the unconsious body of the Villain feeling his rage build up

He tried to move either of his arms, but they wouldn't budge. As soon as he tried to move their muscles, he would feel excruciating pain and felt bones cracking that it made him realize he's still being watched by Kota

'Both of my arms are broken, I can barely feel like my legs and I feel even more drained, hey Venom how's it looking on the healing field bud?'

'You are so lucky my kind are bale to help our host other wise we would be talking with you experiencing even more pain than you have now but I would say I'm doing what I can to heal the damages...but it's getting irritating'

'What do you mean?'

'I keep hearing this sound...and it's getting worse the more I try to focus on your injuries '

Izuku who felt worried for his symbiotic friend wonder as well because he too felt something was off when he finally rendered the villain, Muscular unconscious, it was small but he hesrd a noise that nit only made him lose focus...but it also felt like a million needles assaulted his whole body

Izuku slipped on his feet due to his fatigue and looked like he was about to collapse.

Kota immediately bolted towards the injured boy.

"Hey, are you okay?!"

Izuku slowly nodded, "Everything's okay. Gimme a second, and then there's something I have to take care of."

"But, you're all beat up! What more could you have to do now?!" Kota exclaimed as he looked over Izuku's injuries. It was obvious that his arms were broken. They were completely shredded with an ugly purplish black. He had blood running down his face and looked like he was about to drop dead any second. What could anyone do in that condition? Kota saw how he was fighting back there and it was clear that Izuku was not at full strength. He needed medical attention as soon as possible .

"I knew he'd be strong, with me bring Quirkless, I know I won'tbe lucky to escape a couple of injuries. That's why I had to try to defeat him here. I thought I'd be able to inflict enoigh damage on him. Turns out, I seriously underestimated how powerful his Quirk was." Izuku grunted as he looked towards the forest covered in blue fire and purple smoke.

"If every Villain attacking us tonight is on the same level, all of our lives are at stake. On top of that, it sounds like they're after some of us students. I have to let Eraserhead and the Pussycats know that's one of the reasons they're here."

Izuku narrowed his eyes as he struggled to get up a bit "I may not be in the best shape right now, but I am not beaten yet, there are more people down in the forest facing who knows how many villians. Amd I may notbe a Hero in training but I'm still human and I don't have time to lay down here and take a nap just because I'm tired, while those who I consider comrades and teachers are out there risking their lives. I'll use the strength I have remaining in my body and help as many people as I can. I did the most important thing, which was saving you. Now I have to do as many extra things as I can to ensure our safety even more!"

Kota stared at Izuku with admiration, dumbfounded at his Heroism and Kota felt honored that Izuku was the one to save him.

And now he knew who would be his all time favorite Hero and idol...

Izuku looked towards Muscular's unconscious body, "We'll leave that psychopath here for the time being. He's not dead, but he's not getting up any time soon. And even if he did, he'd be too weak to fight."

"For right now, I just need to make sure you are safe."

Izuku bent down, "Now, get on my back. We need to get you to camp, fast."

"You sure you can carry me? You're all busted up."

"No need to worry, my arms hurt but I can still move them plus I can use my legs that aren't broken"

As Kota got on Izuku's back, he silently felt his body drained again with Venom saying he's working on fixing up his body, with a calming breath and unfocused eyes, he got ready.

"Hang on tight. This could be a bumpy ride." Izuku said as he started running, but as he was running, making sire Kota was safelysecuredon his back he started to think back on why these villians are here... it's because of him. And it made him narrow his eyes.

'Shigaraki...what's your endgame in all of this?'

Chapter End.