Chapter 58

"Ochako, is your arm okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch."

Ochako held onto her left arm which was slightly bleeding due to a minor cut. She and Tsuyu were partners for the test of courage. As they were walking together they saw the blue fire and smoke and knew that Villains had infiltrated the camp. Then a girl, who seems to be about their age, appeared and identified herself with the League of Villains. Ochako and Tsuyu were immediately put on guard and when they received Mandalay's message, giving them permission to use their Quirks, they began to fight. But her second message of Izuku being the League's targets put the two on edge. They wondered what they could possibly want with the Izuku and why but Ochako was the one being worried because of Izuku whose in a pretty bad condition right now.

"Mm... Hm. Shallow. Not much blood."

Himiko Toga stared at her knife which she just slashed Ochako's arm with. She had a blck mouth mask on along with some sort of tank on her back which seemed to be used for carrying some sort of liquid. When Shigaraki told her and the Vanguard Action Squad that they were going to be attacking U.A.'s First Year's summer training camp, she got excited at the prospect of finally meeting her crush, Izuku Midoriya in person. She knew she had to capture him, but she thought she could play with him a little before that. And then she ran into these girls and her interest was piqued as they had a very special vibe to them.

"What kind of person slashes people out of nowhere? Just who do you think you are?" Tsuyu exclaimed at the female Villain. Tsuyu didn't think she would encounter such a lunatic of a Villain tonight. She just gave off so many weird vibes to her.

Himiko pointed her knife at them, "I'm Himiko Toga! Jeez, you two are super cute. Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui."

"How does she know who we are?" Ochako asked as she slightly took a step back.

"Maybe from the Sports Festival? We know nothing about her, so we're at a disadvantage. Stay on guard." Tsuyu replied. She knew they were in for a fight. Thankfully there was only one Villain and two of them. So even if she did have info on them, they had the number advantage.

"There's not enough blood. Normally I'd suck it directly from the cut to make it flow but there's no time."

Himiko brought out a needle that was connected to her tube tank, "Don't worry, girls. This machine will start pumping it out as soon as I stick it in you. I'll get my fill and move on. Who's first?"

Himiko Toga rushed forward with her knife and needle ready to shed some blood. Tsuyu quickly reacted.

"Ochako!" Tsuyu grabbed the Zero gravity girl with her tongue and swirled her behind, "You have to get back to camp! We got permission to use Our Quirks to protect ourselves, not to counterattack. I'm sure that's what Mr. Aizawa meant!"

"Tsu, come on!" Ochako wailed as she reached her palm forward in an attempt to use her Quirk on the frog girl to make her float.

"I'll be right behind you." However when Tsu turned around she got cut right in the tongue as Himiko slashed her. She flinched in pain as she jumped backwards.

"Tsu? Tsu!" Himiko ominously repeated as she gazed at Tsuyu's bleeding tongue.

"Ribbit." Tsuyu said as she could feel the blood dripping.

"What a cute nickname. I think I'll call you that, too!"

"No, you won't! Don't even think about it! Only my friends get to call me that and you're not my friend!" The frog girl only reserved that right for a select few. It is her way of communicating to someone that they have her trust and companionship. It's a nickname that meant a lot more to her than just a simple nickname. It represents her bond with her comrades and she was not going to let some crazy blonde girl butcher it!