Chapter 50

"Really? So the girls' room is a normal size?" Sero asked Jiro.

"Are the boys in a big room?"

"I wanna see it! Hey, can I go see it later?" Mina exclaimed.

"Sure, come whenever!"

"So good! Rice is so good!" Kirshima gobbled down on said rice with tenacity.

"It is soaking into my internal organs!" Kaminari cried out in glee.

Pixie Bob sweatdropped, "Man, it looks like you guys were so hungry that you're acting weird... Anyway, today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you, so eat as much as you can."

"Thanks!"

"Oh, Kota! Can you bring those veggies?" Mandalay asked as she was going around serving plates to the class.

Kota grumbled and picked up the box of vegetables.

Izuku noticed him out of the corner of his eye. As he was eating his fill, he watched him carry the box as he was in thought.

'I wonder what's up with him...'
'He has that look in his eyes'
'What do you mean Venom?'
'The look of losing someone close to you the same eyes you had as a kid and still have them now

Izuku didn't say anything else but continued eating

After the Class was done eating, they then proceeded to the hot springs for a bath. As soon the guys dipped into the steamy water, they all sighed in relief.

"Well, frankly, food and stuff isn't really that important. That's not what I'm here for. I know that much, at least. What I'm here for is beyond that wall." Mineta said with a towel covering everything below his waist. He looked up at the large wall that acted as a border between the boys side of the hot springs and the girls.

"What are you to yourself about, Mineta?" Izuku asked from the bath.

"This feels great!"

"I love that there are hot springs here."

Mineta smirked as he heard the girls enjoying their baths, "See, there they are... Nowadays, fro them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident... Yes, an accident waiting to happen."

"Don't tell me you're..." Kaminari stuttered.

"MINETA, STOP IT! What are you doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls! It is shameful behavior!" Tenya exclaimed.

"You're too fussy." Mineta stated as he began to pluck a ball from his head.

"Walls..."

He jumped towards the wall and used his balls to climb over it.

"...are meant to be climbed over! PLUS ULTRA!"

As Mineta was nearing the top, he began to smile in victory, "For a time like this...For a time like this, I... "

But before he could reach over the top, he was promptly stopped by Kota who stood at the top of the border.

"Before learning to be a Hero, you need to learn about being human."

Kota slapped Mineta's hand away which caused the grape headed boy to fall towards his doom.

"Damn kid...!"

Mineta's ass landed on Tenya's face as they both splashed into the water.