Chapter 43:Two Heroes Part 3

Nobody's POV:

Central Tower- 2nd Floor- Reception Hall

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to I-Expo's reception party. Let's have the Number One Hero, All Might who is visiting us today, say a few words and lead us in a toast! Everyone, please give him a round of applause! Please, come to the stage." Sam , David Shield's assistant, announced on the stage. The party was currently being held and All Might heard his name being called and looked confused, as David walked up to him.

"Dave, I didn't know about this." All Might nervously whispered to his friend as he didn't expect to have to give some sort of speech.

David chuckled, "Well this was bound to happen once they found out The Symbol of Peace would be here."

"Jeez…" All Might grumbled as he made his way towards the stage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's no good. Neither Sora-san nor Kirishima are picking up." Tenya said annoyed. Didn't they understand what punctuality meant?

This got Izuku to look towards Iida

"Wait back up...Emi is here as well?." Izuku said towards Iida who nodded his head making Izuku scratch his head seeing how that girl's something who makes him confuse

'Venom:in what way does she makes us confused?'
'Izuku:you're in my head, I'm pretty sure you'll'
'Venom:...holy shit'
'Izuku:Exactly'

Meanwhile….

"Hey, are you absolutely sure this is the right way?" Emi asked her companion. She was currently wearing a red collar shirt with a black tie with a dark grey sleeveless shirt over it and had patterns of white flowers along with black dress pants and shoes, Emi knew she was supposed to wear a dress but consider how much it's a waste of time along with not liking skirts much it was either she went fully naked or wear a suit

"I think it is… " Kirishima replied a little uncertain. He had on a black blazer and shirt and red tie, contrasting Emi's colors.

"You think?" Emi grumbled out as she realized that this guy has no idea where he's going.

"Well, actually, I left my phone in my room… "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for inviting me. I am All Might. I don't like formal talk, so-"

Before All Might could continue, there was a loud sound that alerted everyone. Behind All Might, the screen that said "I-Expo" turned a bright red from blue and now said the word, "Emergency."

"This is an announcement by the I-island security system. We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device was placed in the I-Expo area. I-Island will now be in high alert mode. Residents and tourists should return to their homes or lodgings. Those that have come a long way should go wait at the nearest evacuation center. Anyone still outside ten minutes from now may be arrested without warning. Please refrain from going outdoors. In addition, most of the main buildings will be sealed off by the security system. I repeat- "

The security system voice announcer stopped as armed men with masks entered through the doors of the reception hall. The civilians all gasped as they realized that this was not scheduled and they were now being attacked.