Chapter 49

The time was now 5:20 pm and we see Class 1-A finally arrived at the facility where they looked buttered and tired

Shoto was the first to emerge out of the woods along with Emi and Tenya. They all had scratches and their school uniforms was rugged. They panted due to exhaustion, dealing with Pixie Bob's Monsters. And the rest of the students kept filing one by one each one of them showing signs of fatigue and looked like they were about to drop any minute now but once they saw the entrance and made it they all sighed and some of them dropped to their knees gasping for air.

"Oh, you're finally here, meow!" Pixie Bob chirped

"That took quite some time" Mandalay added as the sin was beginning to set.

"What, do you mean, three hours?!"

"That's the time it would've taken us. Sorry!" Mandalay replied with a sheepish grin.

"You were trying to boast about how much better you are? That's mean..." Sato whined.

"I'm hungry.... I'm gonna die..." Kirishima groaned on the floor.

Pixie Bob chuckled, "But honestly, I thought it would take even longer. You guys did not have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys are great... Especially..."

Her expression changed when she looked directly towards Emi Sora who was busy stretching out her muscles with a look of content until she avoided a couple of punches that were aiming for her .

"You! I have this rage because of what you said and I wanted to make it difficult for you, you little Brat!" Pixie Bob yelled as she continued her attempts to grab Emi

"Mandalay.... Is she always like this?" Aizawa asked with a deadpan.

Mandalay shrugged, "She's been looking for a partner for a while now. She prefers someone on....the younger side and because of what your student said....let's just say she's really mad.

It was then that the students of Class 1-A noticed two people who they know walked out of the front entrance of the facility with some of  them being surpised

"MIDORIYA/IZUKU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

They all said towards Izuku who scratched his head while patting Hikari's head who grumbled a bit 

"well the reason is be-"

He couldn't finish because of two girls from 1A suddenly body slammed themselves towards him causing him to hit the ground 

"Damn it Izuku you should've told us you were gonna be here!"

"*groan* to be fair the Principal was the one who brought it up and since I kind of owe him its the least I can do"