Chapter 66

Izuku took a look at the imposing Akane tower, while perched on the building opposite to it. This was where Nezu said he'd find the most useable information.

He couldn't help but sigh ashe checked the time, seeing that it was close to being 1 in the afternoon, he was ready to dig up some dirt.

'But there's a problem'
'I know, V...we have to find a way in'

He finished his thought as he climbed to the top of the building, and found the vent where he would make his entrance, and removed the grate, before climbing into the ducts.

'Alright, now let's head to the data room.' Izuku started crawling through the vents, knowing exactly where to go.

Nezu had been planning to take down the Kingpin for years and had gathered plenty of things that would be useful for such a task. Such as blueprints of the tower. Which was how Izuku knew where he was going.

After minutes and minutes of crawling, Izuku finally found himself, above the data room.

While being upside down to avoid being seen, 'Alright. So there are a few guards here.... Need to take them out and quickly before they can sound the alarms....?'

Izuku thought...while also being confused at what he was seeing which caused him to let go of the web and landed with ease....as he found a couple of guards unconscious, lying face down on the floor.

"What the-" Suddenly Izuku felt his spider-sense activate, and he turned behind him, catching the hand of his would-be assailant.

Or rather, claw one could say.
Turns out his would-be assailant was a white-haired girl thay looked to be close his age, maybe a bit older. She was wearing a black catsuit and had white cat ears on her head, as well as a black mask on her face that somewhat obscured her identity.
She looked at him for a moment, and her eyes widened with realization.

"Spider-man?"

"The one and only,Miss" Izuku said with his persona activated with Venom who just stared at the feline costume wearing woman with a blank look on his face.

'...*sigh* ya know what...fuck it, I don't care anymore what happens'

That's all Venom said as he decided to rest his fucking self.

"And I'm guessing your the one that took out these guards?"

"Yup." The girl tried to retract her hand, but Izuku kept his grip on it.

"Mind letting go of my hand now?"

"Still trying to figure out if your friend or foe," Izuku explained. "And given that you attacked me, I'm leaning towards foe."

"Don't take it personally, a girl has to stay on her toes in a place like this." She explained. "Otherwise a guard will get the drop on me, and you don't want to know what crime lords do to pretty girls they capture."

"Fair, but did the fact that I came out of a vent, or the spider logo on my back not tip you off that I wasn't a guard?" Izuku argued.