Author's Note

Hello, readers!

Thank you for checking out this book. I'll be sure to be quick so you can get to reading.

This is a story about a Total Drama cast featuring my OC's. The season is run by Sierra and Topher and takes place years after Pahkithew.

Throughout this story, there will be chapters with the phrase "(OPTIONAL)" in the title. This means that the chapter in question is not relevant to the storyline of the show, and is just something extra to add to the plot, to further showcase a character, etc etc.

For example, the chapters is optional to read. That chapter is Sierra and Topher's lore. Not reading that chapters will not prohibit you from understanding the story later on. It is only something extra.

Furthermore! This story does contain more serious themes than Total Drama, the show, actually does.

There will be talk about mental illness, and the tone in general can be more serious at times. If you are sensitive to that, this is your warning.

I try my best to represent many different type of people with my works. There is nothing more powerful than observing a piece of media where you can truly connect with a character, and see yourself in them. Many people are unable to do so because of many characters being very basic and cliche, which is why I try to stray from doing so.

I mention that because, I do my best to properly represent the communities I write about. If there is any false information about something, please correct me.

Now, let us begin.