Part 9

*Haru's POV* 

Why am I back here, why does life hate me? Why must this world be so cruel to those who don't fit the standards, to those who stand out. Who aren't what the normal is. Who even defines normal? What is normal? Why? Why as soon as I was happy, or getting happier. I had someone, I had someone who said they are there for me. I had a friend. I was... happy. Not alone. And as soon as I realized it, I'm back. Back to this place I used to call home. Back to the place where no one liked me. Where everyone took me for granted. Where I was hurt. Where my parents. . . where my friends. . . Where Naruto. I can't handle this. 

"it looks like you are finally awake, we have some questions for you." I heard someone say, I open my eyes slightly and glance up. 

"Who the fuck are you?" I spit out. I was shackled to chakra inhibiting chains my whole body felt weak, numb almost. From drugs, I'm not sure. 

"HEY! DON'T SPEAK TO THE HOKAGE LIKE THAT SCUM!" I heard another yell. I felt something sharp at my neck as my head was jolted up by a hand. Ah. I see now.  A blonde woman and her minions. I saw her put her hand up, after a moment I was let go, and pushed harshly. 

"You do realize the position you are in? No?" She said. I felt something wet drip down my neck.                                                                                          Blood.